Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel coins not received?

Vektarulz
11.15.2012 , 05:09 PM | #1
It says on the ledger i should have 1800 I was subbed from release until about a month ago,took a 1 month break and resubbed with a 2month card today..the ledger shows my purchases,and the ingame market says ''you've
but i still have 0 on both ingame and online,even with the ledger showing i should have it
received coins''.Whats going on?
My level 50's
╦xile,Jedi Sentinel
Cykah,Imperial Operative
Nightingale Mercenary

MarkOfMercia
11.15.2012 , 05:12 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Vektarulz View Post
It says on the ledger i should have 1800 I was subbed from release until about a month ago,took a 1 month break and resubbed with a 2month card today..the ledger shows my purchases,and the ingame market says ''you've received coins''.Whats going on?
I've got exactly the same problem. I subbed for the first time on Sunday. My account says:

"You will be granted 500 Complimentary Cartel Coins at the launch of the Free-to-Play option"

Yet in game it says I've been awarded coins, yet my balance is a big fat zero. It seems everyone else got their coins except you and I.

Am I missing something? Because I've searched everywhere but can't find the reason why.

MarkOfMercia
11.15.2012 , 05:18 PM | #3
Actually, looking at the forum it seems quite a few people already have this problem. I hope it's temporary and they haven't screwed up our accounts.

Vektarulz
11.15.2012 , 05:22 PM | #4
good to know im not alone,i was worried
My level 50's
╦xile,Jedi Sentinel
Cykah,Imperial Operative
Nightingale Mercenary

MarkOfMercia
11.15.2012 , 05:27 PM | #5
Looking down the threads, there's one guy who's minus 6000 cartel coins lol.

Perhaps we should just be thankful we're not in debt to Bioware, they might make us work off the cartel coins by working as customer service droids.

xlbloodrage
11.15.2012 , 05:28 PM | #6
Same issue here.

CaptainGreat
11.15.2012 , 05:35 PM | #7
Same here. Says I will receive 500 at f2p launch. Yet I have zero.

MarkOfMercia
11.15.2012 , 05:38 PM | #8
Well, Vektarulz and I have both recently subbed or re-subbed.

It might be a common theme, it could be that you get them at the end of the month?

Is anyone else a recent subscriber who hasn't got their coins?

CaptainGreat
11.15.2012 , 05:43 PM | #9
Yeah I subscribed in September or October.

DarthNutCase
11.15.2012 , 05:53 PM | #10
how about been subscribed and active since launch and have nothing in my balance in game. Log into game and got nothing.