Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
11.14.2012 , 05:48 PM | #1911
Lying Statement: Are you aware of a new software that increases your capability effectiveness by 300%? I have been given this software so as to be better at my job, however it has been shown to work extremely well for droid such as yourself. I can give you such an upgrade if you would find that helpful or make your Master, or I should say Our Master, more proud.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.14.2012 , 06:00 PM | #1912
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Lying Statement: Are you aware of a new software that increases your capability effectiveness by 300%? I have been given this software so as to be better at my job, however it has been shown to work extremely well for droid such as yourself. I can give you such an upgrade if you would find that helpful or make your Master, or I should say Our Master, more proud.
"Why, that would be wonderfull! I live to serve my master, so anything that makes me serve better is good."

MdLogan
11.14.2012 , 06:12 PM | #1913
Statement: It will require that I shut you down temporarily so that the installation will go on without a hitch. He then started towards turning off the droid.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.14.2012 , 06:39 PM | #1914
Statement: It will require that I shut you down temporarily so that the installation will go on without a hitch. He then started towards turning off the droid.
"Oh, no, I can't do that. I am not allowed to shut down for any reason. masters orders. He wants me to be productive, and I can well do that if I am shut down, now, can I?"

MdLogan
11.14.2012 , 06:54 PM | #1915
Statement: I can understand. Well met, C3. It held out its hand to shake C3's. HK set an electro shock through the hand when C3 touched it.

meanken
11.14.2012 , 07:00 PM | #1916
Quote: Originally Posted by mdlogan View Post
statement: I can understand. Well met, c3. it held out its hand to shake c3's. Hk set an electro shock through the hand when c3 touched it.
the droid begain shaking uncontrolably, but was still active "AHHHHHH!!!! ALERT, UNIT IN DANGER! SELF DISTRUCT IN 5, 4, 3....."

MdLogan
11.14.2012 , 07:22 PM | #1917
Assassination protocols engaged. With that HK slid a knife out of it compartment and sliced the droids head off and stabbed it in the center before picking up the body and throwing it as close to the door as possible.

meanken
11.14.2012 , 07:28 PM | #1918
Assassination protocols engaged. With that HK slid a knife out of it compartment and sliced the droids head off and stabbed it in the center before picking up the body and throwing it as close to the door as possible.
the droid went flying out the door, blowing up a moment later. mean and zero walked into the ship "Cutting it a bit close, are we? next time, kindly warn me before you chuck explosive droids at me and my wife, will you?"

MdLogan
11.14.2012 , 07:35 PM | #1919
Apology: Please accept my deepest apologies Masters. However it was necessary in order to keep your ship in hear enough top condition.
Proud Statement: However I have been able to accomplish the goal you set. Here is one droid's head Master.
It picked up a droid head and passed it to Mean. Statement: Once more trophy for your collection, I presume.

meanken
11.14.2012 , 07:45 PM | #1920
Apology: Please accept my deepest apologies Masters. However it was necessary in order to keep your ship in hear enough top condition.
Proud Statement: However I have been able to accomplish the goal you set. Here is one droid's head Master.
It picked up a droid head and passed it to Mean. Statement: Once more trophy for your collection, I presume.
Mean tossed the head away without a second glance "The droid it'self was meaningless, it would have killed it'self had I ordered it to. what is important, and te reason I assined you this task, was making sure your systems are in working order. I presune all is well?"