Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Same gender relationships clarifications?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Same gender relationships clarifications?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Tatile
11.14.2012 , 06:50 PM | #3091
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
A gorgeous baby shadow in a mohawk was wandering around shirtless in Coruscant yesterday - a small sneak peek of what's going to be a very enjoyable era Yay! Male eye candy!
I'm going to have to find one on the GTN, when people start selling them (which I hope they will). The sports bra of awesome-protection should turn most players of female characters off purchasing one*.

*I've seen people complain it's not sexy enough. I think it looks extremely practical and is a nice change from the general Anne Summer's range most games have.

Temperentia
11.14.2012 , 06:52 PM | #3092
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
A gorgeous baby shadow in a mohawk was wandering around shirtless in Coruscant yesterday - a small sneak peek of what's going to be a very enjoyable era Yay! Male eye candy!
Male dancer outfit. Bioware, make it happen. Gender equality, hoo-ah!

Operations are fun for eyecandy, if the mass naked dance parties on completion still happen.

Palar
11.14.2012 , 08:12 PM | #3093
Quote: Originally Posted by natashina View Post

PS: Thank you guys! You reminded me that I have a PC copy of DA:O that I haven't broken out before...for some odd reason...okay, I don't know why.

So when I haven't been playing ToR, I've been geeking out on DA:O. Just started yesterday and man, for a bit of an older game, it is really pretty and smooth.
Agreed - halfway through again with a Dwarf Commoner, and picking all the 'combative' replies just to stir the party.... there's some wonderfully snarky one-liners amongst it all.

Revanchis
11.14.2012 , 10:12 PM | #3094
Quote: Originally Posted by natashina View Post
Okay, you lost me there. A Boris?

[COLOR="Plum]

PS: Thank you guys! You reminded me that I have a PC copy of DA:O that I haven't broken out before...for some odd reason...okay, I don't know why.

So when I haven't been playing ToR, I've been geeking out on DA:O. Just started yesterday and man, for a bit of an older game, it is really pretty and smooth.[/COLOR]
Woo, DA:O.! Such an awesome game. I'm going to wait until the Steam holiday sale to replay it, that way I can play it on the PC.

Man, I can't believe it's been this long and there still hasn't been any information.

Uluain
11.15.2012 , 05:27 PM | #3095
Quote: Originally Posted by Revanchis View Post
Man, I can't believe it's been this long and there still hasn't been any information.
Don't worry. Even though other limit interest perks have had much more frequent status updates from the Devs, I am sure the Community Team is "working" to bring us answers as soon as they have more information "to share".

Baptes
11.15.2012 , 05:45 PM | #3096
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
I'm going to have to find one on the GTN, when people start selling them (which I hope they will). The sports bra of awesome-protection should turn most players of female characters off purchasing one*.

*I've seen people complain it's not sexy enough. I think it looks extremely practical and is a nice change from the general Anne Summer's range most games have.
Good luck getting one. From what I've seen, they've really nerfed purple drops from the cartel packs.

Looks like standard EA bait and switch to me. Which begs the question, if they would go that far on cartel packs what else would they bait and switch on us? SGRA's?

EA/BW then: "Oh we have to make SGRA's quality, that's why they aren't in. Ran out of time."

EA/BW one year later: "We flipped the gender switch on flirts! SGRA's are now in game! You're welcome! Hooray for EA!"

Us: "..."

US: "WHAT THE ****?!!!!!"

chuixupu
11.15.2012 , 05:49 PM | #3097
The drop rates from the packs seem about what they were on the pts for me so far. Personal luck is always at work in these things :/
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Baptes
11.15.2012 , 06:06 PM | #3098
Quote: Originally Posted by chuixupu View Post
The drop rates from the packs seem about what they were on the pts for me so far. Personal luck is always at work in these things :/
I always got two purples on PTS. Now one and usually something totally useless (a purple companion gift? that counts? bleh).

Uluain
11.15.2012 , 06:46 PM | #3099
I have yet to see a purple from a cartel pack.

On topic. I notice that SGRs are not a cartel shoppe item, not that we really expected them to be. Then again, we really don't know what to expect, seeing as they aren't talking to us.

Baptes
11.15.2012 , 06:52 PM | #3100
Quote: Originally Posted by Uluain View Post
I have yet to see a purple from a cartel pack.

On topic. I notice that SGRs are not a cartel shoppe item, not that we really expected them to be.
Its still early. Give it time. If they can monetize it, it'll be in there.

My opinion of these two companies can't get much lower, I'm turning all bitter and grumpy.