Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Same gender relationships clarifications?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Same gender relationships clarifications?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Tatile
11.14.2012 , 06:13 PM | #3081
Obfuscation would actually require them to try, after all.

Though it would be hilarious to see Bioware pull a Boris.

natashina
11.14.2012 , 06:17 PM | #3082
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Obfuscation would actually require them to try, after all.

Though it would be hilarious to see Bioware pull a Boris.
Okay, you lost me there. A Boris?

At this point I've given up trying to contact them. The Community Team's been about as helpful as a Gregg's in a gym, and not nearly as tasty.
That's one of the reasons why I haven't been posting as much lately. I feel a little burnt out from the lack of information, the almost palpable frustration of the mods and the players, as well as the trolls that keep giving the same tired arguments for over a year. Really, can't they come up with anything new?

That was rhetorical lol.

Getting the Community Team to help us has been like trying to pull broken teeth. I'm glad I can enjoy the game without SGRs for now, and <hugs> go out to those that can't. I've had my ranting and raving. The only thing I can think of to do is to wait and see. Which I hate. Doup can tell you: Except for with kids, I don't have much patience.

I'm going back to leveling my sage. She's almost on <sigh> Taris. Hate the planet, love the story.

PS: Thank you guys! You reminded me that I have a PC copy of DA:O that I haven't broken out before...for some odd reason...okay, I don't know why.

So when I haven't been playing ToR, I've been geeking out on DA:O. Just started yesterday and man, for a bit of an older game, it is really pretty and smooth.

Tatile
11.14.2012 , 06:24 PM | #3083
Boris Johnson, current London Mayor and one of the few sufferable members of the Conservative Party.

Edit: I don't want to wait D: I've waited so long! I bet they're going to promise us pizza or something and all we'll get is cold toast with soggy pasta sauce on top.

iamthehoyden
11.14.2012 , 06:29 PM | #3084
For as long as you all have waited, they'd better have something AWESOME in the works. Seriously.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Tatile
11.14.2012 , 06:32 PM | #3085
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
For as long as you all have waited, they'd better have something AWESOME in the works. Seriously.
Naked Vector?

iamthehoyden
11.14.2012 , 06:34 PM | #3086
Naked Vector?
And Jorgan...wth is up with those undershirts???
---------------

Tatile
11.14.2012 , 06:38 PM | #3088
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
And Jorgan...wth is up with those undershirts???
I don't think Bioware understands the concept that denying something only makes it more enticing.

I've heard stories about chocolate factories that allow workers to eat off the conveyer belt if they like - after two weeks, no one eats chocolate anymore.

God. I just realised that Fleet will soon be filled with shirtless men.

natashina
11.14.2012 , 06:40 PM | #3089
ROFL! Okay, noted hun.

At least Boris looks fun to be around.

Quote:
Edit: I don't want to wait D: I've waited so long! I bet they're going to promise us pizza or something and all we'll get is cold toast with soggy pasta sauce on top.
After playing the OGRs, I'm not too worried about that if the SGRs are the same quality. However, going with your pizza analogy, by the time it shows up, it's cold and stale. The customer is long past the point of even wanting to eat it and probably got on the phone with the manager to complain and ask for money back.

That's my worst fears about SGR in a nutshell. Not that it won't happen, or that it will lack quality. Yet if it doesn't make even close to the (getting mind numbingly stupid) "this year statement," the customer in this case will be too late to please. Again, those are my worst fears and I doubt it'll be the case. Still...

Anyway, I feel a tiny bit better about BioWare's rather sad track record of poorly releasing information by middle men and representatives after reading what poor Panda Land is going through. ATVI is killing their own game, I swear. Just google the letters, CRZ. Hit the 3rd recommended link and watch the insanity unfold. At least with ToR I get the impressing that at least some (if not most) of the forum moderators and CSRs play. I can tell how much they love this game, but I can't help but feel that they need to give some of that love to this branch of the customer base.

Now I'm going back to my Sage. I love how bookish she is! I had forgotten about that part of the class.

iamthehoyden
11.14.2012 , 06:43 PM | #3090
God. I just realised that Fleet will soon be filled with shirtless men.
A gorgeous baby shadow in a mohawk was wandering around shirtless in Coruscant yesterday - a small sneak peek of what's going to be a very enjoyable era Yay! Male eye candy!
---------------