Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

+10 Datacron Friday November 16th 9 PM ET/6 PM PT

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
+10 Datacron Friday November 16th 9 PM ET/6 PM PT

mlbrogueone
11.13.2012 , 02:14 PM | #1
Delusions of Grandeur is putting on a +10 datacron run on the Republic side this Friday at 9 PM Eastern / 6 PM Pacific.

If you're a solo player looking for a guild feel free to come and also check out our website at:
www.wehavedelusionsofgrandeur.com

If you're already in a guild but just want the datacron you are also more than welcome to come along.

Hit up Obideuce in game or look for one of our members spamming general chat on the fleet maybe 15 minutes before hand.

Gidrea
11.14.2012 , 11:18 AM | #2
Awesome! I'm sure we'll have some people there.
Gidrea / Sallah / Amandageddon / Randava - The Harbinger

Shock and Jawa / Population Comtrol - The family you chose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!

mlbrogueone
11.14.2012 , 12:08 PM | #3
Sounds great Gidrea, we'll be happy to see Shock and Jawa again!

Gidrea
11.14.2012 , 12:29 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by mlbrogueone View Post
Sounds great Gidrea, we'll be happy to see Shock and Jawa again!
Several people have been wanting to do this, but the guides I read about solving the puzzle make my head spin.
Gidrea / Sallah / Amandageddon / Randava - The Harbinger

Shock and Jawa / Population Comtrol - The family you chose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!

Thram
11.14.2012 , 06:35 PM | #5
I'm interested in attending and maybe in the guild as well. Character name is Runk (sage healer) but I have lots of alts too. I'll look for you guys on Friday.

KShafe
11.14.2012 , 08:19 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Thram View Post
I'm interested in attending and maybe in the guild as well. Character name is Runk (sage healer) but I have lots of alts too. I'll look for you guys on Friday.
Thram. You may absolutely join us for the datacron run Friday. If you want to apply to the guild as well, that would be fantastic. Hope to meet you Friday night.

Starstryderz
StarStyder - Lvl 55 Sentinel
DirtRyderz - LvL 55 Gunslinger
SunStryder - LvL 55 Inquisitor
Strydetrain - LvL 55 Vanguard

criminalheretic
11.16.2012 , 05:09 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Gidrea View Post
Several people have been wanting to do this, but the guides I read about solving the puzzle make my head spin.
If they have enough sages, all you have to do is show up and stand where they tell you to stand.
What we don't understand, we can make mean anything.
Hyperspace Cannon -> Drooga's -> The Harbinger

mlbrogueone
11.17.2012 , 08:01 AM | #8
Thanks to everyone who showed up for this.

It took a bit longer to get our sages into position than I thought, but once we did we only had one person get killed by a bug in the force pulls.

Happy questing with your +10 to all stats increase!

Seelvir
11.17.2012 , 10:22 AM | #9
We got 20+ people up there last night for the +10 datacron. We were all done in under two hours, which, when you consider that we had to type a lot of the instructions to people who were not in voice-coms, is pretty awesome
Delusions of Grandeur
Website Thread Apply
The Harbinger Server | Progression | Leisure | PvP | Social Events

Meriki
11.17.2012 , 02:30 PM | #10
Thanks a lot! What a great idea. When is the next one? ;p
DDMsRealm.com ~ Star Wars TOR Guides, videos, news, and information about Star Wars: The Old Republic.