Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Developer Update: Section X and HK-51 Missions in Game Update 1.5

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Developer Update: Section X and HK-51 Missions in Game Update 1.5
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Sivn
11.14.2012 , 11:53 AM | #11
Looks good, and am excited about getting HK-51 too.....though i just heard that its not possible to obtain him solo with blue gear which is a bummer

demonolithic
11.14.2012 , 11:58 AM | #12
I see grass "looking" like it was drawing at a greater distance then what is possible on the live servers?
.. let me start by saying nothing...
Cochise
The Shadowlands

bglodt
11.14.2012 , 12:37 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by demonolithic View Post
I see grass "looking" like it was drawing at a greater distance then what is possible on the live servers?

What are you even talking about?
Zenick Bladeborne, 50 Vanguard, Tranquility, JC
Zenfor Bladeborne, 50 Jedi Sentinel, Tranquility, JC

I play the vaunted 31/31/31 spec... It's not that good though.

Freeborne
11.14.2012 , 12:52 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Sivn View Post
Looks good, and am excited about getting HK-51 too.....though i just heard that its not possible to obtain him solo with blue gear which is a bummer
You have to do some 4 man heroics. You can probably find some folks to help carry you through.
The Ebon Hawk: 50 Commando, Shep'ard. 50 Guardian, Asha'man
Want a global LFG channel? Type "/cjoin LFG" on your server and get others to do the same!

Freeborne
11.14.2012 , 12:54 PM | #15
The space ship is an instanced section right? So we can do it solo and enjoy the atmosphere?
The Ebon Hawk: 50 Commando, Shep'ard. 50 Guardian, Asha'man
Want a global LFG channel? Type "/cjoin LFG" on your server and get others to do the same!

LukeSaberRattler
11.14.2012 , 01:16 PM | #16
I am assuming the new area isn't going to take more than the black hole gear wise right. I don't do PvE much so I have no high end PvE gear. At the moment I have full BM with 3 or 4 pieces of WH as I mostly PvP which was plenty to do the black hole will it be the same for Section X?
The Harbinger
Skabiin lvl 55 DPS Juggernaut -- Skaviin lvl 50 DPS Guardian -- Kappo lvl 55 DPS Sniper -- Verucaa'Salt lvl 47 Tank Vangaurd -- Snozzberry lvl 44 DPS Gunslinger -- Vermicious'knid lvl 45 Tank Shadow -- Viizla lvl 37 DPS Mercenary -- Okiira lvl 37 DPS Sentinel

ExoticCar
11.14.2012 , 01:17 PM | #17
I was wondering if we are going to lvl any higher after 50? I think for the HK-51 mission we are going to LVL up.

Brissellio
11.14.2012 , 01:21 PM | #18
No new level increase that would be just weird right now with the state of end fame gear. Also on the pts I ran the dailies in a full war hero dps so it is possible to do.

Jimbomer
11.14.2012 , 01:22 PM | #19
No more Operations and Flashpoints! Please work on other things that will expand the game . I see that in every Big update its the same things over and over again . Add things to worlds that will draw people there so theres not 400 people on a fleet . Add Gambling on Nar Shadar , add pod racing on tatooine, I mean just things like this adds more depth and gives us more things to do that will make this game more dynamic.

Narfubel
11.14.2012 , 01:24 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Jimbomer View Post
No more Operations and Flashpoints! Please work on other things that will expand the game . I see that in every Big update its the same things over and over again . Add things to worlds that will draw people there so theres not 400 people on a fleet . Add Gambling on Nar Shadar , add pod racing on tatooine, I mean just things like this adds more depth and gives us more things to do that will make this game more dynamic.
I'm okay with more flashpoints and operations but we definitely need some mini-games. It would add a lot of life to the game.