Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ashara Zavros/Imperial dancer outfit. Are you serious?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Ashara Zavros/Imperial dancer outfit. Are you serious?

Sivn
11.14.2012 , 12:50 PM | #51
So her skin still isnt finished yet huh?

She was like this at release too.

Xezkaiel
11.14.2012 , 01:05 PM | #52
I learned this the other day too....SOOOO beyond annoyed to finally get ashara and attempt to change out her outfit only to see that....I mean, its just stupid lazy. I can strip any other companion to their underwear....but you cant even expose ashara's feet or hands for cryin out loud! Really really weak bw...hopefully this is a fix in the works, even if it isnt an immediate priority.
Nos-Redna Sunshatter: Miraluka Shield Tech Powertech
Xothrim Sunshatter: Cyborg Madness Sorcerer

Karkais
11.16.2012 , 02:28 AM | #53
Yeah, noticed it myself few days ago. I don't think its a placeholder though, since they fixed it in a sense. Makes me sad that companions cant show skin but players can...
"Their strength became my own. Their minds became my own. All flesh is my flesh. None move, save I will it. This is the rule the Sith were promised, and I have made it real!"
- From the codex of Karness Muur

Calogerus
11.16.2012 , 02:10 PM | #54
I demand a sexy companion that doesn't complain, does whatever I say, let's me marry them without complaining about the jedi order crap, can turn to the dark side, and I can RP with as my sexy sex slave... gimme darth talon and I'll be happy.

Esron
11.18.2012 , 06:18 PM | #55
your telling me i wont get the option to smack a slave braclet on her, **** her when i want to, undress her and see her naked or even get to see her dance in a skimpy slave outfit with all atributes hanging out ???
Jeez this game is going down the drain....

Chaloss
11.19.2012 , 04:14 AM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by Sivn View Post
So her skin still isnt finished yet huh?

She was like this at release too.
She was invisible before fixed.

ReaverOfDarkness
11.25.2012 , 06:18 PM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by Arrogus View Post
Bah, we're all perverts. Who among us can honestly say that they don't delete their browser history before letting someone else use their computer?
Well I can tell one of us here has never had trouble accessing the SWTOR forums...
\\m|||=<C(██████████████████████)

ATAMIANM
11.26.2012 , 04:50 PM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by Esron View Post
your telling me i wont get the option to smack a slave braclet on her, **** her when i want to, undress her and see her naked or even get to see her dance in a skimpy slave outfit with all atributes hanging out ???
Jeez this game is going down the drain....
Thank goodness my alt is a female marauder, I have Jaesa walking around in slave girl outfit 24/7.

Jarcoby
11.27.2012 , 02:05 AM | #59
While I think it works well with the elegant lounge top and her meditation bottoms, I think it was a bit lazy to do that instead of make skins for her.
I find your lack of cookies disturbing.

Jarcoby
11.27.2012 , 02:10 AM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by Calogerus View Post
I demand a sexy companion that doesn't complain, does whatever I say, let's me marry them without complaining about the jedi order crap, can turn to the dark side, and I can RP with as my sexy sex slave... gimme darth talon and I'll be happy.
Unfortunately, in the time this is set, Darth Talon won't be born for a few thousand years I think.
I find your lack of cookies disturbing.