Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pre-50 Purchases

paul_preib
11.14.2012 , 11:18 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Theodulus View Post
Under valor 40 you can also buy 900 comms weapon and then use the refund system to stash more or less an infinite amount of commendations. The refund timers stop when you log out so you just have to keep rotating the items. It requires quite a lot of dedication though.
That sounds like a royal pain in the keister for the sake of shortcutting a bit of comm grinding, especially considering how much more efficient it is at 50 anyway given the daily and weekly.
Cyperian -- Sorceror Cyterian-- Sentinel Cyrellian-- Trooper Cyprian-- Sage
Cylerian-- Scoundrel Kyrellian-- Sniper
Of the Bloodborne and Deargna-Fhuil Legacies

CommanderKeeva
11.14.2012 , 11:28 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Technohic View Post
That is awesome. I'm assuming it is still level 40 before you can buy ranked but this will help a lot.

Also hoping I can do field respec in WZs. Was thinking yesterday as a sawbones, it would be hilarious to switch qucik to scrapper and go after the sniper that was doing his best to keep me pinned down.
You can respec inside a warzone already but leaving your team without a healer in order to go after 1 dps is probably a very bad idea. I've respecced many times from dps to healer inside a warzone, never from healer to dps.
BEING A GOOD SOLDIER COMES DOWN TO ONE THING, ONE SINGLE QUESTION:
WHAT ARE YOU PREPARED TO SACRIFICE?

Technohic
11.14.2012 , 12:26 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by CommanderKeeva View Post
You can respec inside a warzone already but leaving your team without a healer in order to go after 1 dps is probably a very bad idea. I've respecced many times from dps to healer inside a warzone, never from healer to dps.
Sometimes a WZ with PUGs can go so well or so bad, that the only thing left to do is go for the LOLs.