Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Good Job SWTOR

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

btsager
11.14.2012 , 11:02 AM | #1
I just wanted to say how good of a job the DEV's are doing with this game. I am sure you all did not want to have to make the game free to play, but the way you are doing it is a good format. The Lord of the Rings online did the same thing and they have continued to have success and be able to keep their game going. It is unfortunate that there are not as many people playing this game as we would all like. But maybe going ftp will help.

You guys are releasing substantial game content on a much faster pace that I would have thought, and faster then most other games do.

The only thing that is still a downer for me is the lack of a good space combat game. I hope that you guys are working on something similar to the space combat that SWG did. Even if I have to wait another year, I hope that it is at least in the works for future expansions.

Don't let the Haters get you down, and keep up the good work.

Kelha
11.14.2012 , 11:04 AM | #2
Seconded, thank you again Dev team. Still loving it, you have a life-of-game subber here!

sandyrocks
11.14.2012 , 11:31 AM | #3
Same here....stilll enjoy the game myself.

JustARandomGuy
11.14.2012 , 11:42 AM | #4
Yup, I'm still enjoying playing.

I'm sure that the usual suspects will be flocking to the thread to tell us that we are wrong to like the game though

It's like a shark and blood in the water... they can spot a positive thread from miles away
‘Little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortune, but greater minds rise above them’
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Chiltonium
11.14.2012 , 11:58 AM | #5
I really wanna toss in my kudos, but I have to wait and see how sector X turns out. I think they're gonna start tossing too many comms too fast and people are gonna run outta stuff to do again outside of a week when they get EVERYTHING they need comms for in a week.

Also no server transfers yet.

So ....well done on what you're DONE so far, we'll see how it plays out.
Syasentas - 55 Operative
Syadestis - 55 Powertech
Syaseheth - 55 Assassin
SyasehethS - 55 Juggernaut (yea, same name with an s, so what, wanna fight about it?)

DANIELHAGY
11.14.2012 , 11:59 AM | #6
same here, its like... make me happy to know that those amazing people work so hard for this game.

(an happy jawa just for you guys )

jgoldsack
11.14.2012 , 11:59 AM | #7
Ditto. I have no plans to unsub any time soon.
On the Internet, you can be anything you want. It is strange so many people choose to be stupid.

NinjaApacHe
11.14.2012 , 12:01 PM | #8
If you wanna get rid of me you have to kill my PC!!!!

Darth_Bond
11.14.2012 , 12:01 PM | #9
Op should get a tattoo declaring his love
Story is so important i sold starwars to disney and asked jj abrams to direct the new star wars film....and that is why we cant have faction change!

sandyrocks
11.14.2012 , 12:09 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Bond View Post
Op should get a tattoo declaring his love
You need to declare your face!