Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvP Records Thread

Ravashakk
11.12.2012 , 11:27 AM | #211
Quote: Originally Posted by Scotland View Post
Whoa there, Neb crits the forums for over 9000.

Listen bro, i never said we didnt have bad players. lol.
You play on a PVE server with a bunch of bads who take a whole match to kill a 14k operative, ive been there, ive seen the skill level.

Your numbers are good, your competition brings you down tho.
If it brings me down on my server, it brings you down on yours. Judging by the look of things, your games have about as many bads as mine do. Your 14k operative never went against anyone decent, prob because you never did ranked on him. If you do a 4 man premade, it would be luck of the draw whether or not you faced a good team.

Not here to argue who has the higher concentration of bad players, just saying you shouldn't be making generalized statements about the talent on my server based on your limited experiences.

Scotland
11.12.2012 , 11:31 AM | #212
Quote: Originally Posted by Ravashakk View Post
If it brings me down on my server, it brings you down on yours. Judging by the look of things, your games have about as many bads as mine do. Your 14k operative never went against anyone decent, prob because you never did ranked on him. If you do a 4 man premade, it would be luck of the draw whether or not you faced a good team.

Not here to argue who has the higher concentration of bad players, just saying you shouldn't be making generalized statements about the talent on my server based on your limited experiences.
I did do ranked on him, we won, you outhealed me by 150k, can't you remember?

Im not talking about the screenshots you posted, i was talking with experience since ive been there, ive seen it, i know what it is like. I tried to coax you into rolling a toon here to get you some decent competition, in rankeds ofc not regs lol.

I still stand the the overall skill lvl of players here is greater than the overall skill lvl of players on CO.
Albā Anaigh
Albå - AlbaGuBra - Albā - Albagų
> Real stars burn out, superstars burn forever. <

Ravashakk
11.12.2012 , 11:59 AM | #213
I don't consider the "balanced" unicorns vs unicorns or unicorns + pugs vs unicorns + pugs to be any indication of real ranked or pvp in general.

Scotland
11.12.2012 , 12:17 PM | #214
I don't consider the "balanced" unicorns vs unicorns or unicorns + pugs vs unicorns + pugs to be any indication of real ranked or pvp in general.
Neither do i? lol.
Albā Anaigh

Ravashakk
11.12.2012 , 12:20 PM | #215
Neither do i? lol.
Well I'm pretty sure that's the only time I pvped with u.

Scotland
11.12.2012 , 12:40 PM | #216
Well I'm pretty sure that's the only time I pvped with u.
Wait, im getting mixed up with guilds :P There is a unicorns here too.

I'm pretty sure the one im talking about had ld50 toons on the other team, it was like 4 months ago i suppose.
Albā Anaigh

JoeyDeluxe
11.12.2012 , 05:42 PM | #217
http://i46.tinypic.com/2mmyct2.jpg

and you can continue to brag about your greatness while using /stuck because you didn't put yourself in a good position to respond to the appropriate node. Using /stuck, while a known tactic, is usually not used by better teams because it is a gimmick tactic. We all know it isn't its intended purpose, so no point relying on a crutch that will prob be fixed later.
No.. I used /stuck to give myself full force again. I consumed a lot topped my team off and /stuck to hurry back. Call it a crutch... I call it being aware of door timers and skill my friend. I'm not an operative.... I can't heal for days on end w/o going dryer than your 40 y/o mistress.

Ravashakk
11.14.2012 , 09:11 AM | #219
Quote: Originally Posted by M_Ngc View Post
Off topic, just adding another point to what Alba said, it boggles my mind how competition on that server let this guy go 2400+ 210 wins/10 losses while clicking every single ability http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1..._53_639191.jpg

I'm sure there are good players on your server but i can promise you if he was playing on POT5 he would be no where close to 2400
Every single ability? The campaign season must have rubbed off on you.

I'm not here to argue whether or not a person is better when every ability has a keybind, but you're not saying that. You're saying a person can't be good with a good portion of his "main" abilities keybound, and clicking the rest. Be careful, because that kind of ignorance is dangerous.

If you look at your records almost every single SS that shows abilities in it has at least a few that aren't bound.

At the end of the day, no one is going to give on this, but just know that on my server we have smashed most of your records on this server. The good ones at least.

RendakFel
11.14.2012 , 10:36 AM | #220
Every single ability? The campaign season must have rubbed off on you.

I'm not here to argue whether or not a person is better when every ability has a keybind, but you're not saying that. You're saying a person can't be good with a good portion of his "main" abilities keybound, and clicking the rest. Be careful, because that kind of ignorance is dangerous.

If you look at your records almost every single SS that shows abilities in it has at least a few that aren't bound.

At the end of the day, no one is going to give on this, but just know that on my server we have smashed most of your records on this server. The good ones at least.
High numbers generally are indicative of an inability to finish a kill, or an objective. Several of those SS's look like players are wearing pve gear. Shocking that numbers would be inflated
Oldprime - 50 Pyro PowerTech
Prophecy of Five
<Old Republic War>
Guild Leader