Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Biochem or Synthweaving for a PvPer

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Biochem or Synthweaving for a PvPer

TrumpetNut
11.14.2012 , 10:09 AM | #1
I am a lvl 11 marauder (don't take me wrong I have a lvl 50 merc heals) and I want to PvP alot on my way to 50 and on 50. I know synth makes medium armor and Biochem makes stims and medpacks. From Bio I just want the 2 things: The re-usable medpacks and adrenals. Synth I want 1 armor set. Which one?

Riggz
11.14.2012 , 10:50 AM | #2
go biochem
Urdnought Level 55 Operative
<BLACK SUN RISING>
<INFAMOUS>

GnatB
11.14.2012 , 07:26 PM | #3
Synths don't make PvP armor, (or arguably any armor people tend to use) they only make empty Shells.

Unless there's a particular shell you're looking for, go bio. And if there IS a particular shell you're looking for, and only synths can make it, then it's BoE, and almost certainly for sale on the GTN at a fairly reasonable price.

AshlaBoga
11.15.2012 , 10:00 PM | #4
Biochem.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

dscount
11.16.2012 , 05:41 PM | #5
BIOCHEM! Plus you can make PVP Stim's for money. Reusable Heals - one time cost.
Sage/Sorc Gate 2013 Combat DEV LOL Responses:
"...you must play defensively and make them pay for trying to kill you."
"...require a higher skill level than many players are comfortable with."

criminalheretic
11.16.2012 , 05:55 PM | #6
Biochem. I literally have 4 50's ALL with Biochem. Would it be nice to make some endgame relics or hilts or armoring? Sure. It's also nice knowing I will never have to buy a medpac, stim, or adrenal ever again. And if I really wanted to make some loot, there is money to be made by crafting and selling Hyper/Exotech level stuff and selling it.
What we don't understand, we can make mean anything.
Hyperspace Cannon -> Drooga's -> The Harbinger

Smashbrother
11.17.2012 , 03:50 AM | #7
Cybertech for pvp. Reusable grenades are ftw. Plus, both the pvp medpac and exotech stims are better than biochem reusable ones. There's nothing better than the CT reusable nades.

Ognajd
11.17.2012 , 12:30 PM | #8
Yeah biochem seems like a no-brainer for pvp. Enjoy.