Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

empire pvp on thsi server

EzoEo
10.15.2012 , 04:28 PM | #21
If wants to form some type pre-made groups then do let me know .

Otherwise if people could point the PvP guilds then it would nice to win for once.

cub-lover
10.22.2012 , 06:40 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by EzoEo View Post
If wants to form some type pre-made groups then do let me know .

Otherwise if people could point the PvP guilds then it would nice to win for once.

know any good imp pvp guilds as i level with a mixture of pvp and pve, but i favour pvp when it comes to plannets like alderon and tatooine, belsavis, maybe hoth, as i hate thsoe planets they load REALLY slow for me and are glitchy as hell once again for me i know i need a stronger machine and i am getting a new pc for xmas (thank you mother)

anstalt
10.26.2012 , 06:07 AM | #23
My personal experience since moving to Red Eclipse is that imps are generally better at killing people, but rep are better at tactics.

So, I find that Voidstar is quite difficult to win because imps just chew through us very quickly and can plant the bomb before respawn, whereas games like alderaan and novare cost are easier to win because we have good communication and tactics. Huttball often comes down to gear: the premade I roll with is fresh and apart from myself the others are only in un-augmented battlemaster and recruit gear. This means if one of my team mates gets the ball they are usually focus fired before they get out of the stun. If we're quick on passes then we win, but as soon as we have to run the ball we generally die.

Ofc, its all swings and roundabouts. There are good and bad players on every team and I more often than not end up shouting at the screen when a nooby rep on my team doesn't shout out for reinforcements. If we left a recruit geared bloke to solo-defend a node then its our fault if he gets nuked. If he doesn't tell us then its his fault.
Anstalt - lvl 50 valor 81 Shadow Consular

Currently retired due to poor design decisions within the game that have killed its longevity. Get rid of Hickman before he ruins the game completely!

Ferkles
11.02.2012 , 04:37 AM | #24
I've played 50pvp on both sides, and sub 50 pvp on both sides. The stupidity levels are roughly the same. The Republic players (unfortunately, because I'm a Repub) are easier to take advantage of tactically. If you go and attack a group of them and then start moving slowly away from a node, half of the time, they ALL come after you leaving a stealther the chance to cap.

The solution to this stupidity I found was to go in a premade group. You have at least 3 other players who know what to do and it's usually enough to give a decent fight. Losing loses its bitterness when you can laugh at it with other players who gave it their best shot.
Getting a new signature. Eventually~

MusicRider
11.12.2012 , 10:37 AM | #25
To the OP, I don't know. It mostly takes the same amount of time to do weeklies in both sides. Sometimes on a roll with one side and sometimes with the other. If I see that I'm getting "stuck" then either wait a bit before requing or swap to the other side. Naturally, when I play with friends and guildies win ratio increases, unless we play against other premades; but these are the best and most fun games of all.

DarthMaulUK
11.14.2012 , 03:05 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by AngusFTW View Post
I honestly don't think its as bad as you guys are making it out to be. There is more crap pugs with pve gear but i have no trouble getting wins imp side esp if i queue with my imp guild but also when solo queueing, sometimes ill get into the situation of queueing into the same nubs in pve gear time after time but the thing is.. this has happened to me on republic side as well...
As I said to you on the fleet Bleez, you run around in a premade 50 group, which always helps. Ive only really returned this week to pvp and I have to agree fully with the OP.

No incoming calls, players not really having a clue what to do in Hutball, bombs planted within seconds on voidstar - the list goes on.

My only 3 wins all day yesterday came when I was part of premade 50s. I work damn hard in pvp but sometimes I just simply give up because no matter how much effort you put in, some fool will always cost you the game.

However. For those who are more experienced at pvp, USE IT. Be aware of ppl on their own guarding nodes. If you see enemy forces charging to the other node - don't just leave the single player to deal with it, go and help. Or, switch and hit the other side(Civil War).

Its all about being aware on whats around you. The amount of times in Voidstar or NovaBore coast, Im trying to cap and team stupid bring the enemy to my position. SMART!

Dassem
11.14.2012 , 08:38 AM | #27
I've got to agree with Bleez on this that there isn't much difference whatever side your on. While I agree there is some idiotic decisions made on Imp side at times I've seen just as many made by Pub players. Most days I win about half my matches, the other day I won about 80% of those I was in and on occasion if I have an unlucky few hours with either my or enemy group composition I may only win 20%.

Fortunately those losing streaks are very rare and for the most part it's pretty easy to get the weekly done by the end of Wednesday unless I'm really slacking. Yeah it can be insanely frustrating at times in matches watching ppl do the silliest things but I don't believe it's inherently worse on Imp side.
Caladen <Choices Matter> Red Eclipse

yauhen_pt
11.14.2012 , 09:23 AM | #28
while u r in imp pug u r fighting both rep team and yr own. unfortunately, it is not possible to beat em all.