Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Where is the Alderaan bonus series?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Where is the Alderaan bonus series?

YoshiRaphElan
09.15.2012 , 06:13 PM | #1
And what level is it? I've heard that the quest giver is not in the spaceport like everyone else, so do I have to go to the fleet to get it? I am on Balmorra and currently Level 27, so I wanted to know if I would get it any time soon or will it be later, after Hoth or Quesh. I know

Spoiler

is the primary quest giver, so as a trooper I am looking forward to meeting him. So any info would be great.

bright_ephemera
09.15.2012 , 07:26 PM | #2
There is a pointer from a humanoid, I forget who, on the fleet, standing somewhere on the outer ring. It's like the only non-droid questgiver on the Fleet. The pointer is level 34; don't let that fool you, the bonus series itself is level 40.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

YoshiRaphElan
09.16.2012 , 11:53 AM | #3
Thanks! I'll go to the fleet around 40 and see if I can find him.

grandmthethird
09.16.2012 , 01:30 PM | #4
i could never find the quest giver on the fleet.

but on alderaan, go to the main building of the house you back. (for empire its thul, i can't remember what republics is) there is a room just off the main hall, there is also a quest giver there that will start the bonus series for you.
"Hope has a vicious enemy called fate"

Tuscad
09.16.2012 , 06:04 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by grandmthethird View Post
i could never find the quest giver on the fleet.

but on alderaan, go to the main building of the house you back. (for empire its thul, i can't remember what republics is) there is a room just off the main hall, there is also a quest giver there that will start the bonus series for you.
Organa for republic.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

Palar
09.16.2012 , 10:28 PM | #7
Republic-side, I believe the guy appears on Fleet once you finish Act 2 - near the PvP vendors.

Oni-Cassius
11.14.2012 , 09:07 AM | #8
Correct - after finishing Story 2 you find Sergeant Collo next to the PvP Terminal

Cryptograp
02.16.2013 , 09:44 AM | #9
I'm level 41 and the npc is not responsive ? Are you guys sure that ?

Strainge
02.16.2013 , 10:42 AM | #10
At level 40, the NPC is active for the bonus series on the planet itself. If you're pub it's in house Organa, through the 2nd door on the left of the ground floor. If you're Imp, it's in house Thul, I forgot exactly where, you'll just have to search around in there. Level 40 on the dot, trust me.