Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Loading screen stuck

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Efour
11.14.2012 , 04:32 AM | #81
gave up playing last night cos i got stuck at 25% my friend wasn't happy

Log in now to catch up and guess what I get stuck at 25% on the 2nd load screen i encounter....

seriously ?????

what the hell is wrong with your database or client ?

Efour
11.14.2012 , 04:47 AM | #82
gave my PW and account details to a trusted Imperial ally in anopther part of the UK and he couldn't log into the character/account either.
General Hesker's voice "Thus proving its not my PC or ISP at fault"

dannycarr
11.14.2012 , 05:00 AM | #83
Getting the message "The patcher service is temporarily unavailable" so can't even get to server selection or character selection.

Hope this gets sorted soon

bmxlance
11.14.2012 , 05:04 AM | #84
same here my main is stuck at 25% load screen. been over a month and a half now and still no fix....

DoctorFortySix
11.14.2012 , 05:14 AM | #85
To add my voice, this happens to me sporadically on my trooper and only when I am leaving a completed HM FP. It has been seen on none of my other toons but I a aware of other members of my guild that seem to suffer this issue.
Stay on target!!

_Luthais_
11.14.2012 , 07:09 AM | #86
perhaps you people should try to find common things you all have together.
like .. the first and only time i got this was as i tabbed out of the game while loading.
do you all play in windowed mode (fullscreen window or not)?
do you all play in fullscreen mode and tab out?
do you all play on the same server?
do you all are lvl 50 and have a common item?
do you all log out not correctly but by alt+f4 ing?
do you all have below 4 gb ram?
do you all use nvidia or ati?
do you all use a dual/quad/whatever core of inter/amd?
do you all run a specific program in the background (teamspeak, raptr, steam, anything)?
do you all participate in the beta?
do you all have a common legacy ability?
do you all have something other in common?

u should understand that such errors are terribly to replicate. like i never had that bug besides one time .. others have them never. best way for the devs to find the error is for the players to find a common thing you all have, because that could be the single point of failure.
perhaps no one of the devs can this problem replicate, and how are you supposed to find the error, if you not know where and why he exists.

bigcalm
11.14.2012 , 08:51 AM | #87
im stuck on loading screen too cant log to any other toon as it says im already logged in

SkuzBukit
11.14.2012 , 01:33 PM | #88
I get stuck at 20-25% a ton

It seems to happen almost exclusively in connection to zoning into or out of phases/instanced zones (operations/flashpoints/story areas).
Mercenary 55 | Assassin 50 | Marauder 50 | Sniper 50 | Operative 55 | Sorcerer 55 | Powertech 51 | Juggernaut 55
Gunslinger 55 | Guardian 55 | Sage 55 | Vanguard 55 | Scoundrel 27 | Commando 22 | Sentinel 22 | Shadow 21

TheSigilite
11.14.2012 , 02:22 PM | #89
Add me to the pile, happening more an more the last two weeks.
Most recently happened taking the Black Hole shuttle back to my ship.

JBloodsworth
03.03.2013 , 01:22 AM | #90
Doesn't matter what character or server. I can't play this game. It sits on the load screen. I've let it sit for as much as 1 hour and 45 minutes. Still stuck at same spot. This game is unplayable. Subscription cancelled.