Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Forum time settings not reverted back from DST

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Forum time settings not reverted back from DST
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AboB
11.14.2012 , 01:39 AM | #1
I've noticed that the post times in the forums have been coming back to me from an hour in the future. I mean, the time has not "fallen back" as it were here on the west coast. Not a huge thing, but it's something that I have noticed. I am not entirely sure if it is localized to my computer, area, or ISP, or...what. Maybe someone fell asleep at the switch on this one?

Bronholz
11.14.2012 , 01:44 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings AboB,

Thanks for reporting this to us.

Something you can try to resolve the issue is clearing your browsers Cookies and Cache.

Please also check that the Timezone on your forum account is correct, you can do this through 'My Account'.

Thanks for your patience.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

AboB
11.14.2012 , 02:43 AM | #3
I'm back. I've cleared my cookies and cache, and double checked my time zone. Post times are still an hour ahead.

AboB
11.14.2012 , 02:10 PM | #4
it's still at it after a good night's sleep.

Tirvaak
11.14.2012 , 02:33 PM | #5 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi AboB,

Could you check to see if the the times are now displaying correctly? If not log out of the forums and www.swtor.com, then log back in and let me know if its showing the correct time?

Thanks.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

AboB
11.14.2012 , 02:45 PM | #6
I didn't need to log out, the times have been fixed. Thanks for looking into this, as it doesn't affect gameplay.
Have a great day!

Tirvaak
11.14.2012 , 02:50 PM | #7 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
It's no problem AboB,

Happy to help. I hope you also have a great day .

If you need anything else please let us know and we will do what we can to assist.

Thanks.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support