Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Illum 2.0 in January?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Illum 2.0 in January?

Riivu's Avatar


Riivu
11.13.2012 , 10:45 PM | #11
May i ask, whats the point of normal warzones if u can queue solo to play rankeds?
Zenzey
< Harbinger >
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

GHoppa's Avatar


GHoppa
11.13.2012 , 11:23 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Riivu View Post
May i ask, whats the point of normal warzones if u can queue solo to play rankeds?
LOL. Exactly. Solo ranked que would just simply replace/be the death of normal warzones. People just want to be able to get ranked warzone comms if they dont have 7 friends.

The only way this would work is if they differenitate players by using expertise. Lower than X value, when you solo que, you end up playing for normal comms. Higher than X, you are playing for ranked comms.

I see no point in ranked solo que. Just go out and make 7 like minded friends you hobos. If you can't make 7 friends in game over the internet, i suggest getting off the internet and going to take a life skills course, maybe getting a life coach too.

Riivu's Avatar


Riivu
11.14.2012 , 08:19 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by GHoppa View Post
LOL. Exactly. Solo ranked que would just simply replace/be the death of normal warzones. People just want to be able to get ranked warzone comms if they dont have 7 friends.

The only way this would work is if they differenitate players by using expertise. Lower than X value, when you solo que, you end up playing for normal comms. Higher than X, you are playing for ranked comms.

I see no point in ranked solo que. Just go out and make 7 like minded friends you hobos. If you can't make 7 friends in game over the internet, i suggest getting off the internet and going to take a life skills course, maybe getting a life coach too.
My point still stands.. NO solo queue for RWZ.. If u cant get 7 others to play with u then maybe u shouldnt be doing RWZs in the first place.. OR JOIN a PVP guild wich does RWZ.
Zenzey
< Harbinger >
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Chrisarn's Avatar


Chrisarn
11.14.2012 , 01:48 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Riivu View Post
My point still stands.. NO solo queue for RWZ.. If u cant get 7 others to play with u then maybe u shouldnt be doing RWZs in the first place.. OR JOIN a PVP guild wich does RWZ.
Well rated Warzone is slowly dying atm. The que are getting longer and longer. People are rather going the hard way of converting the Warzone Commendations in the 1:3 ratio. Solo Ranked que would bring Rated more in line with getting that kind of competative play to everybody.

I said that Solo que and 8man Premade should have seperate Ratings. This would help me and I guess alot others to do Ranked. Havent we all try'd to get 8 people and then 1-2 cannot come, and you have to bring randoms that ruin the whole experince?

Riivu's Avatar


Riivu
11.14.2012 , 03:26 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Chrisarn View Post
Well rated Warzone is slowly dying atm. The que are getting longer and longer. People are rather going the hard way of converting the Warzone Commendations in the 1:3 ratio. Solo Ranked que would bring Rated more in line with getting that kind of competative play to everybody.

I said that Solo que and 8man Premade should have seperate Ratings. This would help me and I guess alot others to do Ranked. Havent we all try'd to get 8 people and then 1-2 cannot come, and you have to bring randoms that ruin the whole experince?
Well then they may as well delete Normal Warzones from the game since nobody would play normals anymore..
Zenzey
< Harbinger >
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Veniras's Avatar


Veniras
11.14.2012 , 05:05 PM | #16
The idea of solo ranked (which likely got killed mainly due to AFK'ers, DC'ers and leavers) was that teams/players had ratings and would be matched against eachother.

L-RANDLE's Avatar


L-RANDLE
11.14.2012 , 05:13 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Riivu View Post
Well then they may as well delete Normal Warzones from the game since nobody would play normals anymore..
How do you figure that? They could remove all gear stats or put in a recruit only restriction for it...

At least it would give the crybabies an out @ 50.


And Ilum.....
Yes, OWPVP needs to be rebooted, but BW needs a more hands on approach. I mean they should "schedule" factions to meet on various worlds to complete "PVP Raids". DYNAMIC OWPVP (much like the "events" done in the past) is what I want to see.. Git ur done Devs!!!

And ADD POD RACING!!!!!!! PLEASE............................................ .....

Sorry for yelling, but I'm serious. We have to focus...

Get us some pods and a couple of tracks. You own the tech and coding for the previous one anyway..
PvP Gear Viability? Read this first.
Tired of being broke? Stop being Felica and read this.
I'm not trying to be Rambo..... I'm trying to be Ray Tango