Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem (Sign-Ups)

legolegion
11.12.2012 , 02:52 AM | #351
okay who`s playing darth howl, as he got message from keeper about sabrina.

legolegion
11.12.2012 , 12:51 PM | #352
just one quick question.
why do the reviers trust the republic?

MdLogan
11.12.2012 , 01:06 PM | #353
They don't however they are staying where they are. They are treating the Republic cordially.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
11.12.2012 , 01:10 PM | #354
so if and when I plant further effidence, that republic did attack then that would be it.

MdLogan
11.12.2012 , 01:15 PM | #355
They wouldn't fight. However their original thoughts would be changed.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
11.12.2012 , 01:16 PM | #356
well thats my plan when I know, what darth howl tells keeper.
So I can relay a message to slicer and my agent

MdLogan
11.13.2012 , 06:41 PM | #357
That is a very bold plan Lego. There are points where it might fail to work. Such as your continual reliance on force persuade. Some day you will run into somebody who can't be persuaded. Then that will be interesting. I am not trying to dissuade you, I am simply trying to put the fact that not everybody it Force persuadable.

meanken
11.13.2012 , 07:50 PM | #358
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
That is a very bold plan Lego. There are points where it might fail to work. Such as your continual reliance on force persuade. Some day you will run into somebody who can't be persuaded. Then that will be interesting. I am not trying to dissuade you, I am simply trying to put the fact that not everybody it Force persuadable.
Very true. I, for one, have ALWAYS rp'd mean as imune to force persade, where he basicly lol's in the face of anyone who tryes it on him, then prosedes to stab them in the face (assuming he is in a situation where he can do that)

MdLogan
11.13.2012 , 07:57 PM | #359
That is a good example. I normally try to keep away from force persuade on anybody but I have never used it on another player. Simply for the reason that I expect them to make the character immune to it anyways.

legolegion
11.14.2012 , 01:29 AM | #360
yes but, I doubt street gang would be immune.
People who tend to immune, tend to be hutts.
Special forces, agents, bounty hunter, other sith and jedi
Anyone who susseful gang leader may be
also all charcters