Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guild Mergers, Look No Further

dmadrt
11.08.2012 , 02:25 PM | #1
Hello again everyone!
For those of you who don't know, I am the coGM and co-founder of Children of Korriban. We are a small guild that has continued to grow since we started back in August of this year. Since then we have absorbed several smaller guilds and with that took in an Ops team that raids Mon, Wed, and Sat at 930pm EST. We are also hoping to set up a guild PvP night in the near future.

We are completely CASUAL!! We do not ever require that you are on at any certain times, if you can make it for raids, that's awesome, but if not then we'll see you the next time that you can make it. We have some very good and experienced players that are more than willing to help you level and to help fresh 50s find the right gear. We also have a good website that my Web Officer and I have put together that includes many helpful links about character builds and fresh 50 information. We also have a Ventrilo server free for all guild members.

If you're still reading I've caught your attention...

I know there are a lot of inactive guilds out there. I know because I was in one and I have ran into many players that were in these types of guilds. If you are in a guild like this please contact me. Also, if you are a small guild that just wants to have more members online with you and/or you want to participate in Ops then please contact me.
Our normal recruitment post, website, and contact email address are in my signature. Please email me at childrenofkorriban@gmail.com
Recruit http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=666998
Website www.childrenofkorriban.enjin.com
Contact us at childrenofkorriban@gmail.com
Toons: J'Nor - Sith Marauder, J'avicor - Sith Sorcerer, Mistar'J - Powertech

dmadrt
11.13.2012 , 04:20 PM | #2
Bump!
Recruit http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=666998
Website www.childrenofkorriban.enjin.com
Contact us at childrenofkorriban@gmail.com
Toons: J'Nor - Sith Marauder, J'avicor - Sith Sorcerer, Mistar'J - Powertech