Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Torva Nex's 2v2 PVP Tournament

greenbassturd
11.11.2012 , 08:30 AM | #1
Lets See Who Our Servers Best Pvpers Are!

Imperial and Republic forces are welcome
NO gear restrictions

The teams can be any setup:
-> Tank/Healer
-> DPS/Healer
-> DPS/DPS
-> Tank/DPS
-> Healer/Healer
->Tank/Tank

Dates and more information will be provided upon approval

Dhrasur
11.11.2012 , 12:04 PM | #2
I think you should provide the dates lol at least that's the main thing that could prevent me from playing in that tournament. I imagine it would be the same for a lot of people.

Also, can we have more than one entry? Can I enter my marauder in one team and my scoundrel in another one?
Empire Ilye - Marauder | Vahilo - Sniper | Ijis - Sorcerer
Republic Unreal - Scoundrel
<Uncensored> | Jedi Covenant [Keller's Void]

Pitzzin
11.11.2012 , 03:44 PM | #3
I'd love to sign up and come, but I don't want to sign up without knowing whether or not I can make it. Any chance we could get some sort of approximate date?

Rynis
11.11.2012 , 06:23 PM | #4
Signed up should be fun :].

Ravashakk
11.11.2012 , 07:04 PM | #5
Am I the only one that realizes that this isn't wow and 2v2 won't give double dps a chance against attrition teams?

Or have you guys forgotten how many ppl it takes to take down a good healer and tank?

IMHO 3v3 would be as small as you could get while also giving a bunch of combos a decent chance of victory.

ARagingNoob
11.12.2012 , 01:10 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Ravashakk View Post
Am I the only one that realizes that this isn't wow and 2v2 won't give double dps a chance against attrition teams?

Or have you guys forgotten how many ppl it takes to take down a good healer and tank?

IMHO 3v3 would be as small as you could get while also giving a bunch of combos a decent chance of victory.
Have to agree with Rav here, 3 v 3 would lend its self to be more competitive/ fun IMO. Remember having a string of 3 v 3s at Outlaws Den with Vile and No'im, fun times were had

With that said, if anyone wants to team with me on Palla just shoot Selva a mail (The first a in Palla is funky)
Jedi Covenant
Yül 50 Sniper Pálla 50 Powertech
Selva 50 Sith Assassin Briánna 50 Operative

Xacuter
11.12.2012 , 08:52 PM | #7
Zabuza and Tyrone are signed up.

3v3 would be nice. i like the idea
Amigo

dego-harmonium
11.12.2012 , 09:45 PM | #8
another server did this a while back, spoiler alert the last 6 matches were all tank/healer, and the final match went 45 min before they got bored and called it a draw! :P op healer and sin vs op healer and sin :P
Arterial

Draank
11.13.2012 , 12:41 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Dhrasur View Post
I think you should provide the dates lol at least that's the main thing that could prevent me from playing in that tournament. I imagine it would be the same for a lot of people.

Also, can we have more than one entry? Can I enter my marauder in one team and my scoundrel in another one?
Dibs on your scoundrel.

mhobin
11.13.2012 , 01:31 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Draank View Post
Dibs on your scoundrel.
Duel you for him

Hobi