Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Flashpoints with companions

Ephesia
11.13.2012 , 10:36 AM | #111
I will answer my own question, you and I both know that just because you think this whole game is one pos the game won't have this magical change to fit your expectations, especially now that we are almost 1 year into this game. This game caters to a group of gamers and you are just not among them. However you, for some reasons which I can only justify in my head as trying to either troll, or the behavior pattern known is psychology as schadenfreude.

Any person who has already judged this game as pos like you do would have nothing to do with the discussion boards of the game unless to seek some sort of sick pleasure from seeing the game called pos in he same fanaticism as you have. And that, is just sick.

This game is not for you, get over it, and divert your attention to something else.
Ephesia, Level 55 Jedi Guardian
Tomb of Freedon Nadd (EU)
Member of Catalyst

GrandMike
11.13.2012 , 10:45 AM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by Ephesia View Post
I will answer my own question, you and I both know that just because you think this whole game is one pos the game won't have this magical change to fit your expectations, especially now that we are almost 1 year into this game. This game caters to a group of gamers and you are just not among them. However you, for some reasons which I can only justify in my head as trying to either troll, or the behavior pattern known is psychology as schadenfreude.

Any person who has already judged this game as pos like you do would have nothing to do with the discussion boards of the game unless to seek some sort of sick pleasure from seeing the game called pos in he same fanaticism as you have. And that, is just sick.

This game is not for you, get over it, and divert your attention to something else.
Wow, armchair psychologist as well. Charming.

Too bad theres not enough of "you" to keep the game afloat. Shame, im sure that EA and their investors are very happy with 300-500m $ hole in their pocket just to keep you happy. I bet they get butterflies in their belly just of thought of that. What they dont know is that its just an ulcer rofl

Lostpenguins
11.13.2012 , 10:47 AM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by Ephesia View Post

We should give up on that guy. Some people don't want to discuss. You're right, he's either trolling or so locked into his beliefs that he doesn't care to discuss.

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

GrandMike
11.13.2012 , 10:57 AM | #114
Quote: Originally Posted by Lostpenguins View Post
We should give up on that guy. Some people don't want to discuss. You're right, he's either trolling or so locked into his beliefs that he doesn't care to discuss.

Some men just want to watch the world burn.
Yes, you should finally give up on trolling SWTOR and let silent majority say what they want, people like you trolled SWTOR for long enough, it didnt need any help to burn, it burned itself by listening to people like you.

Time for debates was over at launch, results speak for themselves and its FINALLY time for them to start making game people want TO PLAY AND PAY for.

Its really mind-boggling such a simple thing is so hard to understand for some people.

Drackkor
11.18.2012 , 11:56 AM | #115
OK with HK 51 out I'm convinced we need all companion flashpoint groups Need the story driven MMO to return this would bring a lot of former players back to the game!

GrandMike
11.19.2012 , 04:21 AM | #116
Quote: Originally Posted by Drackkor View Post
OK with HK 51 out I'm convinced we need all companion flashpoint groups Need the story driven MMO to return this would bring a lot of former players back to the game!
Yah, this forced grouping for SOLO STORY content like HK is ridiculous. Do they intentionally make their game worse or its side-effect of incompetence is yet undetermined.

Not to mention that ALL you do is goint through OLD content. Man, they got lazy.

ruminate
11.19.2012 , 07:30 PM | #117
It would be nice if the devs changed every FP into two types:

Story-Mode FPs - can bring 3 companions or other players, drops companion-restricted gear
Hard-Mode FPs - cinematics and dialogue are turned off, drops player-restricted gear