Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Physical Security Key for Australia / Oceanic

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Physical Security Key for Australia / Oceanic
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

11.13.2012 , 03:40 AM | #1

I get sick of asking this, so please try and put some effort and get me a better response than normal we Oceanic players have been asking for this for over 9 months. (We do not have an ETA on the availability of the physical Security Key at this time... is NOT a suitable answer).

When will the Physical Security Key for TOR be available to Australia / Oceanic players via Origin ?

As a player and a subsriber I believe I have the right to secure my account by the best means available, which would be the Physical Security Key Fod Chain. I am more than willing to pay international shipping (from the US store) to obtain this, its how I got mine for World of Warcraft... I do not have an iphone or android so please, make this available asap.

11.13.2012 , 04:28 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Dirtyshadow,

We apologize for not being in a position to provide the specific information you are requesting.

Physical security keys are not available for purchase in Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, and Singapore at this time.

Thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

11.13.2012 , 12:50 PM | #3
Why Not ? I looking for a real reason here.

Im willing to pay for international shipping. Cause thats the only problem I can see with why!

All I see is a lack of willing to ship internationally a product that costs $6 US... which just makes me ask "Why not ?", I cant see a huge hurdle in your way, legally or finacially, I just see that your unwilling to sell to Oceanic customers.

Are our accounts less important ? Do we not have the same right to keep our accounts secure as a North American or European customer ? I want to have the best security available on my game account, so why cant I have a secure account for your game ?

I want one, my account needs one, so how can I get one, if you wont sell me one ?

12.19.2012 , 11:11 AM | #4
I completly agree with you you should have the ability to have a key .

11.26.2013 , 04:02 PM | #5
I too am in Australia & would love to have the piece of mind that my account is a little more secure. When will we be able to purchase the security key. If there are issues, why not ask the WoW guys because I got one for that without any issues.

11.26.2013 , 04:05 PM | #6
Try Ebay - eg

Or create a account for example and buy from amazon etc