Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Favorite planet storyline?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Favorite planet storyline?

onlinelegend
11.13.2012 , 04:19 AM | #91
I hate Taris in all of its forms, though the Imperial side is much better (fewer rakghouls, I think it is), and Balmorra is terrible.[/QUOTE]

I totally disagree for balmorra fav place Eva! But who cares my opinion but doc makes balmorra better

onlinelegend
11.13.2012 , 04:20 AM | #92
Wow I've been chatting in forums for a while

onlinelegend
11.13.2012 , 04:22 AM | #93
I think I'll just shut up and go to sleep now (not going to other forum like f2p soon)

Andge
11.13.2012 , 04:24 AM | #94
Republic side Belsavis;
I like the way it started out as a regular prison riot story, then had the turning point pointing towards something bigger as you got deeper into the planet, a lot of nice questions raised along the way to keep me hooked etc. and a nice dramatic curve with a climax.

Also, I don't even rememeber most of the other planet stories.

Lavariusstar
11.23.2012 , 05:35 AM | #95
Quote: Originally Posted by Andge View Post
Republic side Belsavis;
I like the way it started out as a regular prison riot story, then had the turning point pointing towards something bigger as you got deeper into the planet, a lot of nice questions raised along the way to keep me hooked etc. and a nice dramatic curve with a climax.

Also, I don't even rememeber most of the other planet stories.
Same here,nice change of pace when you get to it
Remember the Squad:11/11/11
The Last Squadron

Danylia
11.23.2012 , 05:58 AM | #96
Imperial Tatooine. It was the only storyline not following the "we have to win this planet" pattern, and I really enjoyed it. The fact that I generally prefer exploration/examination over action only added to it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rafkin View Post
Last nights group finder was a mess. The short version is that two of the people were really bad but the tank was pretty good. After we called it I asked the tank if he wanted to queue up with me. He said "I'm eleven and I have to go to bed".
The one guy who knew what he was doing was eleven years old.

oilfan
11.23.2012 , 04:21 PM | #97
Voss was an amazing planet. And the sith inquisitor storyline there was by far the best throughout the game

GreyLisa
11.23.2012 , 05:54 PM | #98
I loved Balmorra and Voss. I thought Taris was the most boring

revansowns
11.24.2012 , 10:35 AM | #99
Imperial Taris, not even close. This coming from someone who would take the Republic faction all day in terms of most of the lore.
The Darkslayer Legacy
Zhendai - Level 55 Jedi Guardian Valixe - Level 52 Sith Sorcerer Omin'it - Level 52 Sniper Valiantes - Level 50 Commando Thondurr - Level 50 Jedi Shadow Ikorath - Level 50 Sith Marauder Araxxo - Level 13 Powertech Tegldef -Level 36 Scoundrel

Bird_of_Thunder
11.24.2012 , 10:52 AM | #100
Imperial Taris, Imperial Balmorra, and Imperial Correllia

This is all coming from a marauder standpoint
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>