Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Resurrecting Vader (from death). Star Wars episode 7, already ruined.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Resurrecting Vader (from death). Star Wars episode 7, already ruined.

Girdeux
11.12.2012 , 06:57 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by JettrikRyflix View Post
That article is pure nonsense. So they were tipped off by "industry insiders" only days after a director was chosen, and started to form IDEAS for a new script? Not even the writer knows who is in the story yet, let alone these imaginary "insiders".

Get used to this people, there will be rumours like this until Episode VII comes out. Just sit tight.
You dont even know what your talking about it seems because no director has been chosen yet.And the guy who is writing Episode 7 has already handed in a 50 page story treatment....Well past the ideas stage now.

Captain_Zone
11.12.2012 , 07:01 PM | #62
Right now, this is just rumor and speculation. I wouldn't put much stock in that article, OP.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

Admaxster
11.12.2012 , 07:36 PM | #63
I doubt there is much validity in this article, we hear all kinds of silly rumors when new movies are about to be made, and alot of the time they turn out to be nothing more than speculation or some nobody trying to get attention. That being said it would be ridiculous to bring Vader back, his story ended exactly as it was supposed to, and adding anything to it would just make it cheesy. I personally am hoping that Disney and Lucas are smarter than that, just give us a new villian, and for that fact all new characters, if you must bring characters from the original's in then do so in a limited capacity and use them only as guides of some sort for the new characters, and if Vader must make an appearance then for heaven's sake make it in a Sith Holocron or archive not in some silly resurrection story worse yet as some sort of pretender Vader.
Dirty deeds done...for a lot of credits!

Setsugetsuka
11.12.2012 , 07:39 PM | #64
Quote:
“This is science fiction remember,” we’re told. “Darth Vader will rise from the ashes.”
This part of the article made me chuckle, if this holds true, then you can expect the Sequels to be filled with **** that they're going to be hamfisting excuses for.

Newyankalt
11.12.2012 , 07:44 PM | #65
Hopefully this takes place between episode 3 and 4. If this takes place after ROTJ everything is ruined. If he come back as a good guy with a anakin clone that would be kinda cool.

Rabbarabba
11.12.2012 , 08:09 PM | #66
He could just return as a force ghost. they did say return, not resurrect..

Rikalonius
11.12.2012 , 09:00 PM | #67
I predict a continuation of the Clone Wars TV show that will rewrite the lore of all six movies and Darth Vader will not be dead by the time Episode 7 comes out.

sstanks
11.12.2012 , 10:27 PM | #68
of course this has already been fortold

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REQOdkghrLM 4:00 mins

TalkingDinosaur
11.12.2012 , 10:48 PM | #69
TALKINGDINOSAUR
Squadron
11-11-11

Emperor_Kakashi
11.12.2012 , 11:48 PM | #70
There hasn't been any confirmation concerning this yet, right? If not, I'm just hoping this is false info. Otherwise I'm calling non-canon.

Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
Vader's end is perfect in RotJ, bring him back is worse than Palpatine's return in Dark Empire.
I agree entirely with this.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Karsk View Post
Dude something tells me his return will be pretty awesome. Imagine the fans in the cinema when they see him and the Empire march is in the background.
And though I agree with this that it would be pretty awesome to watch, I believe it would be absolutely terrible in terms of plot.