Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Returning BH looking for a new home

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Red Eclipse
Returning BH looking for a new home

HammersteinSW
11.11.2012 , 08:34 PM | #1
After a long break I think it is time to finally get back into the game. Despite the shakeups of the last months there is still plenty I want to see and experience in Swtor.

I currently only have a 50 Pyro on Red Eclipse whom I still need to gear up, my other 50, a NM EC geared Sniper is currently stranded on Freedon Nad and will be transferred as soon as Bioware adds that service.

I'm looking for a relaxed and easy-going guild that is still serious enough to successfully raid once or twice a week - preferably later in the evening since on some days I get home from job/uni rather late (10 pm). My main focus in the next weeks will be gearing up, rebuilding my economic base and hopefully getting to know my new guild, after that I'm up for anything.

Ziso
11.12.2012 , 01:24 AM | #2
Hi
Have a read about us at http://unity-guild.com/ (we have alot about us on homepage). Alot of our members have families, exams and commitments so we are very relaxed with gameplay but still active. The only downside for you is we raid about 7.30pm so may be too early for you. We have a thread also in the guild thread where you can see all previous weeks content also.

I wanted to point out our raiding times though as i dont wish for you to join and find we do all events too early and waste your time, perhaps you could do another thread called "Looking for late night raiding guild" which may bring you more luck as there was a player in general chat the other day looking for a guild for late night raiding and i told him to use these forums also.

Thanks
Ziso

HammersteinSW
11.12.2012 , 10:28 PM | #3
Thanks for the headsup. Luckily I don't get home at 10 pm every day but only 2-3 times a week and I don't have to work on weekends. I will check out your homepage and post an application asap.