Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How about a new crafting profession?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
How about a new crafting profession?

Aelther
11.10.2012 , 09:04 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by HoboWithAStick View Post
Stupid augment kits ruined the market for crafters.
No they didn't, they made it better. We can also finally and TRULY wear whatever we want + have BIS.

SamuraBob_Fl
11.10.2012 , 10:37 PM | #12
I don't see a need or a place for new crew skills. I think Bioware needs to make it a lot easier for people to end the sentence "My crafting profession is awesome because..."
...they'd never come to see me in this dive, where bikers stare at cowboys, who are laughing at the hippies, who are praying they'll get out of here alive...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bplt6CQ3MyE

simplius
11.11.2012 , 12:46 AM | #13
for a crafting newbie the current system is okay,,nothing fancy, but its new, and its working

the worst ones i tried was in CoX and perfect world

the best GATHERING ive seen was in TERA,,they made even failures fun to watch

Altyrell
11.11.2012 , 02:47 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by SamuraBob_Fl View Post
I don't see a need or a place for new crew skills. I think Bioware needs to make it a lot easier for people to end the sentence "My crafting profession is awesome because..."
Plus, at the moment, there really isn't a need for new Crafting Professions because what we have now covers what we really need. I mean, perhaps, PERHAPS, if we are able to customize the interior of our Ships by moving things around or replacing furniture & whatnot, then perhaps a new Crafting Profession which makes furniture could possibly be added but as there is, there really isn't any need for any new Crafting Professions.

AshlaBoga
11.12.2012 , 09:44 PM | #15
Maybe they should change the crafting professions before creating a new one.

I think they need to give them a fun purpose, maybe being able to RE green outfits into Orange? So many of the cool looking drops in game are premium, and when we try to RE them for the schematic it says "No Schematic Available."

If BW made it so all premium gear could be RE'd for schematics, you can bet your bantha that the crafting would pick up.
FEAR REMAINS ETERNAL, Jung Ma server
Fear Remains Eternal
Lord of Corruption