Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jawa Cloak reward?

greycobalt
02.07.2012 , 07:49 PM | #1
I just finished the story quest on Tatooine where you find parts to help the Jawas rebuild their sandcrawler. The reward the Jawa gives me is a "Jawa Cloak" (even though it looks nothing like one), and let's me pick between 3 Hoth commendations or a level 40 blue item box (I'm 28). Is that an accident? Or did I do this in some random order?

Saseav
02.07.2012 , 07:51 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by greycobalt View Post
I just finished the story quest on Tatooine where you find parts to help the Jawas rebuild their sandcrawler. The reward the Jawa gives me is a "Jawa Cloak" (even though it looks nothing like one), and let's me pick between 3 Hoth commendations or a level 40 blue item box (I'm 28). Is that an accident? Or did I do this in some random order?
that's definitely a bug.
Quote:
yeah yeah, blame your perverted mind on sas, just get on with explaining! I sense/smell a bad joke coming.
VIP
Lvl 50 TK Sage-Battlemaster of Slam Force

Neidzwiedz
02.08.2012 , 06:07 AM | #3
Bug or not its been that way since Beta.
I follow my own path. If our paths converge you are welcome. When our paths diverge you must choose. I follow my own path.

Freor
02.08.2012 , 06:25 AM | #4
I reported that as a bug ingame. Never got an answer and my report got deleted/vanished. Since it's kinda funny getting Hoth (=cooold, snowy planet) commendations on Tatooine (waaaarm, desert), I did think it could be intentional joke, but prolly not.

Not complaining tho, Hoth has lots of nice stuff (those circlets specially) to buy.

alrb
02.09.2012 , 06:27 AM | #5
confused me as well, because I said isn't this going to be too small for me and the jawa said it would make a nice hood. so I was expecting a modable head item, and then I got silly little jawa cloak, I equipped and I didn't even turn into a Jawa which was a great shame. I have it still in my lock box and might try equipping my companions with it to see if they turn into a jawa. lol

E-key
11.11.2012 , 11:26 AM | #6
Which guest do I have to do to get the Jawa Cloak?

Asrei
11.12.2012 , 09:16 PM | #7