Female flirting and stuff?

eldefail

I've heard female smugglers get a disproportionately large amount of flirt options with non-companions compared to females of other classes. Is this true? I'd been wanting to play a smuggler that's an intergalactic playboy after leveling my sanctimonious little consular. I really would prefer to play a female character, would I be able to get a good roguish "boy toy in every cantina" sort of experience out of a female smuggler, or would I be better off rolling a dude?

I didn't play a female smuggler, but most people here seem to love her sass and overall voice acting. Both are good in the voice department, though, and I think female smugs fit just as well in the seedy cantina setting. And it's definitely true that female smugs get a lot of flirts. I'd say female agents are right up there too, (not sure who has more).

See how much you like Corso though, as he's your only romance option.

Edited by Stenrik

flirt options for the female smuggler are a little non-existant at the beginning, but it picks up as you progress through your class quest. it's been awhile since i played through the story, but i don't think females get many flirt options until Alderaan. none that i remember anyways.