Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The only hood-down Jedi robe is to be a random cartel pack drop!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Jedi Knight
The only hood-down Jedi robe is to be a random cartel pack drop!

Alec_Fortescue
11.12.2012 , 03:31 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Stncold View Post
Business is not making an item that you are well-aware consumers want and was promised to consumers earlier in the year as a GENERAL FEATURE and putting it only in your gamble packs.

It is greed. Anybody who manages to get this from a pack could easily make 3-4 mill + from selling it.
This. I think i'll bring it to the general forums but it's still rather early before we'll actually get this item in the game. I still hope they're gonna add more hood-down stuff before this one.
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

Atris' robes are great. But how about letting players wear the robes that are already in the game but not accessible to them?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

MasterRoberts
11.12.2012 , 05:47 PM | #12
Dam them, now I will end up spending all my coins on the random packs just to get it.
Some men are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them

JohnRoy
11.12.2012 , 06:27 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterRoberts View Post
Dam them, now I will end up spending all my coins on the random packs just to get it.
True. Not happy about this, but there's nothing else I want from cartel shop. On the bright side, only one class wants these out of seven. Every non Jedi will sell it if they get it, so I think they'll pop up on the GTN pretty frequently.
Watch my recent Conan appearance here:

http://thecomicscomic.com/2012/02/07...-people-songs/

BlznSmri
11.12.2012 , 06:34 PM | #14
Business is not making an item that you are well-aware consumers want and was promised to consumers earlier in the year as a GENERAL FEATURE and putting it only in your gamble packs.

It is greed. Anybody who manages to get this from a pack could easily make 3-4 mill + from selling it.
What the hell does it matter? If it came out while the game was still subscription based you, for all intents and purposes, would have paid money for it.

You don't even have to shell out anymore cash than you need to on it because if you started from launch and stayed subbed you should have 1500 coins. Go to town on it.
APOSTATES
Website | Recruitment | About Us
Jokerseven - Shadow | Ce'lia - Sentinel
Sentinel PvE Basics/ Marauder PvE Basics

JohnRoy
11.12.2012 , 07:15 PM | #15

I think there should be way more hood down robe options by now, and I want a hood toggle yes today, but I don't think this robe will be that expensive, as seven out of eight classes won't need it and will sell it whenever they get it.

MasterRoberts
11.12.2012 , 07:54 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnRoy View Post
True. Not happy about this, but there's nothing else I want from cartel shop. On the bright side, only one class wants these out of seven. Every non Jedi will sell it if they get it, so I think they'll pop up on the GTN pretty frequently.
Lol hope it doesnt sell for like 1 mil credits.
Some men are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them

Stncold
11.12.2012 , 08:33 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterRoberts View Post
Lol hope it doesnt sell for like 1 mil credits.
Hood down robe that will probably be extremely rare? 3 mill at the least.
Jedi Battlelord chest regularly sells for 1-2 mill, and it's not even worth that in my opinion. People will definitely pay a lot for this.

Quote: Originally Posted by BlznSmri View Post
What the hell does it matter? If it came out while the game was still subscription based you, for all intents and purposes, would have paid money for it.

You don't even have to shell out anymore cash than you need to on it because if you started from launch and stayed subbed you should have 1500 coins. Go to town on it.
Right because 1500 coins is guaranteed to get it from a chance pack.
Selthia-Guardian
Zarrec- Gunslinger Yorenec-Commando
POT5.
RIP The Fatman

MasterRoberts
11.12.2012 , 08:56 PM | #18
I have enough cartel coins for 7 crime lord cartel packs. May the odds be in my favor.

JohnRoy
11.12.2012 , 10:25 PM | #19
Does anyone know if this is actually on the PTS and thus in for 1.5? Some datamined things are "dormant" so to speak.

Stncold
11.12.2012 , 11:32 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnRoy View Post
Does anyone know if this is actually on the PTS and thus in for 1.5? Some datamined things are "dormant" so to speak.
I've opened like 60 crime lord packs on the PTS and have not seen it, so possibly not.
Selthia-Guardian
Zarrec- Gunslinger Yorenec-Commando
POT5.
RIP The Fatman