Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Current stim "Bug"

CybermanZero
11.08.2012 , 12:06 AM | #1
Is there any time frame on the stim usage "bug" fix? I would really like to make money again. Biochems have been getting ran over with the recent bugs. First the missions returning 1/2 matts and now the current bug. Yes I have reported it, and No I will not go into detail. I am just trying to figure out if there is going to be a timeline on this fix that is acceptable or is this going to be another one of those bugs that is going to be way down the list, and Basically make the people that I have been biochem's up to this point not want to be anymore. Stim sales on my server are at 1/7 of what they where. Possibly even worse. Leaving a bug like this loose is really Bad for the economy.

So whats the word guys you going to fix it or just let it continue to mess the Money making ability of biochems who are once again really gimped.

*sigh*

wainot-keel
11.08.2012 , 05:45 AM | #2
What current stim bug ?

Rygho
11.08.2012 , 07:51 AM | #3
Single use stims applying a buff without being consumed. I have no idea how to replicate it or what causes it.

wainot-keel
11.08.2012 , 09:27 AM | #4
I see.
Well, I guess you have to do something specific in order to make it happen, since this tuesday I did EC HM and I had 2 exotech stims. I used 1 when we started and then anoher one right before Kephess. I know they got consumed because yesterday I did LI hm and the only ones I had were some hyper-battle.

Telanis
11.08.2012 , 11:40 AM | #5
Yeah, you have to do something specific. Someone told me it works for all instant-consumables.

CybermanZero
11.08.2012 , 01:28 PM | #6
The information has spread thought different servers at different paces. Many have not said stuff simply because it could just kill the market on the whole, sorry to the other chems out there on keeping it quiet but on shadow lands its starting to affect the stim market way to much. So whats the deal Bioware?

Grayseven
11.10.2012 , 09:27 AM | #7
I thought I had discovered a new exploit today but I guess it has been known about for a bit. I know how it works and have sent in a bug report but with the state of customer service (or should I say, the lack of...) as it is I have no idea if anyone has gotten it.

Lets be honest here, if they can only provide support for Class story missions and completely disregard any issues with all the rest how can anyone expect them to fix so minor an exploit?
Sometimes you narfle the Garthok, sometimes the Garthok narfles you.

Wraiven
11.10.2012 , 09:34 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by CybermanZero View Post
Is there any time frame on the stim usage "bug" fix? I would really like to make money again. Biochems have been getting ran over with the recent bugs. First the missions returning 1/2 matts and now the current bug. Yes I have reported it, and No I will not go into detail. I am just trying to figure out if there is going to be a timeline on this fix that is acceptable or is this going to be another one of those bugs that is going to be way down the list, and Basically make the people that I have been biochem's up to this point not want to be anymore. Stim sales on my server are at 1/7 of what they where. Possibly even worse. Leaving a bug like this loose is really Bad for the economy.

So whats the word guys you going to fix it or just let it continue to mess the Money making ability of biochems who are once again really gimped.

*sigh*
I don't see how you made money off them in the first place. Costs more credits than people are selling them for. Those Exotech Stems need to be made in to reusable anyway. The whole system in place now where you can't RE the Exotechs is a bunch of B.S. IMO. Personally I do not craft them nor do I use them because they can not be REed in to reusables. Bunch of garbage.
Republic: Krulex (Shadow) Kn (Guardian) Krll (Sentinel) Wanatrime (Vanguard)
Imperial: Wraiven (Assassin) Krullous (Marauder) Krawl (Jugg) Xin (Jugg)
♠♠♠ The Soulstalker Legacy ♠♠♠
-FIGHT-

CybermanZero
11.12.2012 , 06:31 PM | #9
Making money up to this point has been no problem. It was just the quantity you had to do it with. I was selling around 300-500 stims a week. That combined with farming some of the matts myself, some of the slicing missions myself and what not it was quite possible to make a good amount. I am supplying my guild as well, so I would go through 4-6 milions in missions alone each week, and sell prolly 10 mill between Adrenals / Stims /Implants. It was the only way to keep the guild stocked, so I figured it out. Now, its just impossible.

wazkaz
11.12.2012 , 07:23 PM | #10
shhhh keep quiet about this stim 'bug'
no one needs to know about this....