Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wow... I look like a total tool

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Vanguard / Powertech
Wow... I look like a total tool

Azrienov
11.12.2012 , 11:19 AM | #1
So I started my powertech tank for guild pvp. Unload looks god AWFUL. Does bioware not have ANYONE on the staff who uses firearms? Because I'd get shot in the head if I ever fired my pistol like that....

BlazingShadow
11.12.2012 , 11:45 AM | #2
You're just not gangsta enuff to 'ppreciate the animation, yo.

wetslampigduex
11.12.2012 , 11:49 AM | #3
eh it's better than it was(lloked as if he was trying to fire 2 pistols)... watch DFA animation.. trying to fire 2 guns...

pixieish
11.25.2012 , 07:36 PM | #4
Do you see any iron sights on your blaster? The majority of the pistols are nice and smooth, not to mention that the shots go everywhere in a radius that implies you're trying to swat a bee with your blaster while shooting, so... you could be holding your blaster upside down and using your pinky as your trigger finger, and still get the same accuracy.

Oh, and it helps if you shout out "DAKKADAKKADAKKA!" while firing.

Sippix
11.26.2012 , 03:44 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Azrienov View Post
So I started my powertech tank for guild pvp. Unload looks god AWFUL. Does bioware not have ANYONE on the staff who uses firearms? Because I'd get shot in the head if I ever fired my pistol like that....
Yes, because in a game where there's laser swords and space boats, there should be a substantial amount of realism in handling firearms.
Malkiv Mayhem
Powertech Vanguard
Slinger Shadow

Youtube | Enjin | Twitch