Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking for a good Republic guild!

Avanien
11.11.2012 , 08:18 PM | #1
Hello everyone! I am a Jedi Sentinel (alt is a healing Sage). I am looking for a mature, active, PvPvE guild. I don't have any 50s yet so I would like a guild that has some people under 50 still. I also do Flashpoints quite a bit so it would be nice if people did those some too. And please...no kids. I get enough of that at home.

DocZoloft
11.12.2012 , 06:05 AM | #2
Greetings,

The Art of Warfare is the guild you are looking for. We have folks of all levels and interests and have something for everyone. The median age of our members is around 28. Our code of ethics makes for a great environment and we have lots of friendly, active members. As far as PvP and PvE go, we have organized (but not too serious) PvP on Monday and Wednesday evenings, and Ops runs on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday (a little more serious). If you need any more info, check out my signature, send me an email at Zoloft@taw.net, or find me in-game on my character, Zoloc.

See you around!
Zoloc | Xanaxa | Gardasil | Mohrphine | Prozaq | Valiumm | Klonopinn | Rytalin | Vicodina | Cilline

StoneWillJedi
11.12.2012 , 07:56 AM | #3

Avanien
11.12.2012 , 10:44 AM | #4
I have found a pretty awesome guild so thanks, you guys, for all the replies and PMs!!