Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Emotes to healers are EVIL in warzones

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Dalborra
Emotes to healers are EVIL in warzones

Toxicsox
11.09.2012 , 12:32 AM | #1
It's kind of simple, emoting to a healer at the start of a WZ is so so bad. There is no need to give the other team a heads up. Oh also, would all the pve spec aoe sages please for the love of god stop bubbling Zanshiri! You make it harder for me to survive. Thanks
Toknchik Legacy

Mosh_Mosh_Mosh
11.09.2012 , 01:07 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Toxicsox View Post
It's kind of simple, emoting to a healer at the start of a WZ is so so bad. There is no need to give the other team a heads up. Oh also, would all the pve spec aoe sages please for the love of god stop bubbling Zanshiri! You make it harder for me to survive. Thanks
Oh you're getting emoted so hard when I get my swtor back up and running

Toxicsox
11.09.2012 , 01:16 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Mosh_Mosh_Mosh View Post
Oh you're getting emoted so hard when I get my swtor back up and running
sounds dirty, I like it
Toknchik Legacy

HolyFrogx
11.11.2012 , 05:28 PM | #4
I get the emote thing and you are correct.

But why no bubble?
Frogalicious - Gimp Sentinel
Holy Frog - G'imperial Sorc

Whispz
11.11.2012 , 06:42 PM | #5
Cause shes Bubble Burst spec and when a sorc bubbles her who isnt that spec, it doesnt burst so no stun, which means a lot harder to survive

forumname
11.11.2012 , 07:43 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by HolyFrogx View Post
I get the emote thing and you are correct.

But why no bubble?
Pretty much what the above poster said. For your entertainment, this is what a bubble stun does:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBV7H92uRG8

-Holmes
11.12.2012 , 01:08 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by forumname View Post
Pretty much what the above poster said. For your entertainment, this is what a bubble stun does:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBV7H92uRG8
Couldn't stop laughing.
"Australia has 7 out of the top 10 most venomous snake species in the world.
They used to have all 10, but the damn spiders killed off 3 of them.
"
- Random guy on Imp Fleet

Toxicsox
11.12.2012 , 02:44 AM | #8
You guys want to talk about bubbles go for it, want to have a cry about bubble burst? Cry into your pillow because I am so sick of having to hear about how OP bubble burst is tbh.
With 2 set pvp gear a bubble leaves you with a 17 second debuff which stops you from getting bubbled again. in pvp 17 seconds is a long time, especially if you have a big hitter on you. If you are unable to counter the bubble well shame on you, that doesn't speak to how OP the burst is, only of your lack of ability in pvp.
If someone is going to pop their bubble on you to stun you for the incredibly long period of time (in case you didn't know its only a 3 second stun) then they lose the damage reduction it provides.
I don't understand why everyone is all up in arms about "OP bubble burst spec" when if you KNOW the facts, you can see its hardly compares to some of the other imbalances in the game. If you can't kill me on my sage/sorc do not blame my spec, its a really weak excuse, I die many many times in pvp fact is your just ****.
Toknchik Legacy

aVmuse
11.12.2012 , 03:15 AM | #9
bubble burst stun is OP for a couple of reasons. One it doesn't add the proper resolve from the stun, so you can stunned multiple times from the bubble stuns without even getting full resolve. Two, it should only apply a stun from the healers own bubble not anyone else casted on it, because its is a 2 sec stun that doesnt add the proper resolve and if more people realized they can active the stun before the bubble even bursts by just clicking on it.

That being said it is only really OP against melee classes, and its becoming increasingly common to have 8 stuns going off (a cluster**** of stuns) because the whole team has been bubbled attacking a node or defending it.

BazjamB
11.12.2012 , 03:58 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Toxicsox View Post
You guys want to talk about bubbles go for it, want to have a cry about bubble burst? Cry into your pillow because I am so sick of having to hear about how OP bubble burst is tbh.
With 2 set pvp gear a bubble leaves you with a 17 second debuff which stops you from getting bubbled again. in pvp 17 seconds is a long time, especially if you have a big hitter on you. If you are unable to counter the bubble well shame on you, that doesn't speak to how OP the burst is, only of your lack of ability in pvp.
If someone is going to pop their bubble on you to stun you for the incredibly long period of time (in case you didn't know its only a 3 second stun) then they lose the damage reduction it provides.
I don't understand why everyone is all up in arms about "OP bubble burst spec" when if you KNOW the facts, you can see its hardly compares to some of the other imbalances in the game. If you can't kill me on my sage/sorc do not blame my spec, its a really weak excuse, I die many many times in pvp fact is your just ****.
I've figured away to kill the bubble and not get stunned from it which is all you gotta do is Dot and kit before bubble explodes and stuns you.
▀azjam - Sentinel // Aangelo - Vanguard // ─nge - Shadow // Angedude - Mercenary //
Angelo - Operative