Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

We need to fix our Oceanic server's population people!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Gav Daragon
We need to fix our Oceanic server's population people!!

pmurie
11.04.2012 , 08:32 PM | #1
We need to fix our Oceanic server's population people!! I'm not going to sit back and HOPE Bioware some day fix it, we need take action by getting on Bioware back's now and DEMANDING to fix our Oceanic server's population!!

What I suggest we all do is put up ticket after ticket and email support@swtor.com, over and over until they start to listen and do something!

Advise them to to fix our Oceanic server, merge all three, cross server FP/WZ/OPs, etc...

All i'm asking is for at least 10 people a day let people know how u feel about our Oceanic servers unitl we can log on and wait less than 5 mins to get a team to run something just like the US servers!

pmurie
11.05.2012 , 03:13 AM | #2
I just sent over 100 emails and open 10 tickets to fix our Oceanic servers, i need at least 5 ppl to do the same or express their thoughts on the population issue!!!!

We will not stand around and see our sever die!!!!

Setsugetsuka
11.05.2012 , 08:47 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by pmurie View Post
I just sent over 100 emails and open 10 tickets to fix our Oceanic servers, i need at least 5 ppl to do the same or express their thoughts on the population issue!!!!

We will not stand around and see our sever die!!!!
Watch as they close our servers after you piss them off completely. :/
I kid, but in all seriousness, harassing them won't get it done.

TrueNovaZero
11.06.2012 , 02:04 PM | #4
It's been done. Most of us are just trying to pull our server together -- and we have -- for the express purpose of enjoying ourselves before "the end". Or we get transfers. Either way.

Maori_Guy
11.06.2012 , 06:21 PM | #5
The server isn't broken and the response by Jeff Hickman is reasonable if not saddening for many of us. Our server has pulled together mostly and we now have a server wide enjin site, events are running and pvp seems to have recovered from a long drought. Rep and Imp guilds are working together to ensure players are able to have a more engaging experience and that is better then it has been in months.

Harassment is not a good solution to any problem. I do support the need to have our voice heard and the deafening silence from Bioware for so long was rage inducing and quiet poor of them as a provider. However they have now sent a clear message that we will not see a change such as server mergers or transfers until after free to play.

pmurie
11.07.2012 , 10:40 PM | #6
i have 5 guldies spamming bioware for 2 weeks, if we don't hear anything back, we are leaving, keep spamming guys, at least we did fight and in the end Bioware didn't give a *********** **** about us!

Chaori
11.08.2012 , 04:09 PM | #7
Oh wow, he's made the same thread on all 3 APAC server forums. What a moron.

Ailie
11.12.2012 , 12:27 AM | #8
Keep spamming, keep filling up their ticket systems with useless crap means they can't spend time actually fixing said ****!

It was probably all this spamming that meant it took them 3 days to fix a bug with my sage's class mission
The Azure Wings of Dawn - Against All Odds
azurewingsofdawn.enjin.com

Blitz-wing
12.31.2012 , 05:48 PM | #9
Online Petition, Let's get the numbers so Bioware can stop ignoring us.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/apac-server-merge/

ZFarstrider
01.01.2013 , 02:07 PM | #10
lol not sure if ya know this man but Bio ware is opening Character transfers in late jan-early feb so there already fixing it...