Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stunned 44x in a 10-12 minute Voidstar Match

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Stunned 44x in a 10-12 minute Voidstar Match

Mercbenz
11.11.2012 , 05:14 PM | #1
Lets break that down to 3 secs on average and toss a few off for popping the breaker and add a few unbroken CC in that and I was "unable" to play for around 2 minutes or 15-20% of the match. I was full resolved once. This is just broken.....

I get CC, it has a place in games, but stun is just a frustrating thing to do to a player and this game does it over and over like no other (except Daoc Stungard days). Is there another modern MMO that doesn't have diminishing returns on stuns, immunity after breakers, or some combination of things?

What do we need to do to get BW to fix this?
Benzx - Vanguard
Ben'z - OP
Coen - Jugg
Badham & Mercbenz - Inactive crafters

vimm
11.11.2012 , 05:54 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Mercbenz View Post
Lets break that down to 3 secs on average and toss a few off for popping the breaker and add a few unbroken CC in that and I was "unable" to play for around 2 minutes or 15-20% of the match. I was full resolved once. This is just broken.....

I get CC, it has a place in games, but stun is just a frustrating thing to do to a player and this game does it over and over like no other (except Daoc Stungard days). Is there another modern MMO that doesn't have diminishing returns on stuns, immunity after breakers, or some combination of things?

More QQ threads?
geeR
Phantom of the Operative

Schil
11.11.2012 , 06:01 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by vimm View Post
More QQ threads?
i am going to back pedal away from this post.
Schil
Operative Healer
PoT5

Philastra
11.11.2012 , 06:23 PM | #4
OP is right in a lot of WZ's i'll be cc'd til dead and the CC/Roots/Stuns/Knockbacks/Knockdowns are way outta control in this game.
It only takes one candle to scare away the dark, or just hire a Bounty Hunter....

Fuzztastical
11.11.2012 , 10:13 PM | #5
Yay Benzy!

Gomigakari
11.11.2012 , 10:20 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Philastra View Post
OP is right in a lot of WZ's i'll be cc'd til dead and the CC/Roots/Stuns/Knockbacks/Knockdowns are way outta control in this game.
There were 7 guys hitting you at once...of course that will happen.
"Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh...everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?"

cashogy
11.11.2012 , 10:42 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Schil View Post
i am going to back pedal away from this post.
im gonna keyboard turn around so i dont back pedal like a bad!

Boyana
11.11.2012 , 10:52 PM | #8
The best thing happens when you get the ball and you can't move: stun, stun, stun, root, root, root, root, root, root, root, root, root, root, root, root, stun, root, root, root, root, root, root, stun, root.

I am joking. You can't survive that long for all this to happen .

Rincewend
11.11.2012 , 11:12 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Boyana View Post
The best thing happens when you get the ball and you can't move: stun, stun, stun, root, root, root, root, root, root, root, root, root, root, root, root, stun, root, root, root, root, root, root, stun, root.

I am joking. You can't survive that long for all this to happen .
Best post yet

Blasphemerr
11.11.2012 , 11:34 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Mercbenz View Post

I do not believe you.
Something pretentious.