Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crew member question

siegeshot
11.09.2012 , 08:23 PM | #1
This's for a certain crew member that isn't an official companion on the Smuggler adventures.

Spoiler

I thought all of that was fixed like circa patch 1.3?

Also I had two Risha's on my ship again last night. I thought that was fixed a long time ago too.

Any ideas?
Guild: Cute Pink Banthas
Begeren Colony. RP-PVE. Republic.
Original beta group: Squadron 367

bahdasz
11.10.2012 , 06:38 AM | #2
um.... what?

You get Akaavi Spar "temporarily" for like 2 quests earlier on, after you meet her but before you have her as a permanent companion. I personally just ignored her and used Corso because in the conversations that require her it just sticks her in there anyway even if you don't have her active. I'm thinking it has to be her, I just got done leveling a smuggler through that part a week or two ago and that's the only one I remember. She's zabrak though, not rakapataki or whatever it's called, and it was on Balmorra not Belsavis; but she was the only temporary companion I encountered.

siegeshot
11.10.2012 , 06:39 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by bahdasz View Post
um.... what?

You get Akaavi Spar "temporarily" for like 2 quests earlier on, after you meet her but before you have her as a permanent companion. I personally just ignored her and used Corso because in the conversations that require her it just sticks her in there anyway even if you don't have her active. I'm thinking it has to be her, I just got done leveling a smuggler through that part a week or two ago and that's the only one I remember. She's zabrak though, not rakapataki or whatever it's called, and it was on Balmorra not Belsavis; but she was the only temporary companion I encountered.
You don't get Akaavi on Belsavis. On Belavis there is an option to
Spoiler

Help?
Guild: Cute Pink Banthas
Begeren Colony. RP-PVE. Republic.
Original beta group: Squadron 367

happysister
11.11.2012 , 10:46 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by siegeshot View Post
Spoiler
Spoiler
The Kipplar Legacy ~ Proud Founder of The Old Republic