Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Loading screen stuck

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Tihor
11.08.2012 , 05:06 PM | #61
Yep - i'm getting this regularly now - this needs to be emergency patched IMHO its ruining gameplay.
Tihor AtirIlhok
New Age Faith - [NAF]
CE Pre-Order - 21-Jul-11
SWG Veteran - Euro-Farstar

_Viserys_
11.08.2012 , 10:45 PM | #62
I'm still getting this regularly on any character. Good luck keeping customers with all these bugs when F2P drops.

Harnec
11.11.2012 , 05:20 AM | #63
same here

macumba
11.11.2012 , 11:40 AM | #64
this is happening far too frequent and you will always lose your pug when it happens because people arent willing to wait 10 minutes for you. I really hope this is being fixed with 1.5 (it should have been fixed a long *********** time ago tho, just like the rest of the bugs)
Just because you're not paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

mongbeany
11.11.2012 , 01:27 PM | #65
Stuck. Getting really sick of the frequency of this.

gentlepie
11.11.2012 , 04:30 PM | #66
I have had this issue a few times now where I didn't have it happen before.

hoaginski
11.11.2012 , 05:14 PM | #67
I have not been able to play for a week and I believe I won't be coming back shame I really was getting into it

Apache
11.11.2012 , 07:01 PM | #68
Quote: Originally Posted by AggiePunbot View Post
I experienced this for the first time tonight. Now not only can I not log into that character, I cannot log into any character on that server at all because the game tells me that character #1 is logged in.
Im having this exact same issue. I cant even create a new character because it says that one of my characters are still logged in. Im totally stuck and cant play at all on that server, which is my only server that I have characters on

Is there a work around for this?

Edit: Ive been stuck on the loading screen for an hour or so now. I keep coming back to check on it, but its not moving. Very unfun

GRINnBARRETT
11.11.2012 , 08:06 PM | #69
same here

GRINnBARRETT
11.11.2012 , 08:11 PM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by GRINnBARRETT View Post
same here
Well it seems I also can't log onto any others characters b/c the one I was last logged in on still shows as logged in...

I just paid to come back to this game.../sigh