Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem (Sign-Ups)

legolegion
11.11.2012 , 03:27 PM | #341
Just get the right parnoid guy then it would happen.
evil smily requried

ToEasy
11.11.2012 , 03:34 PM | #342
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
Just get the right parnoid guy then it would happen.
evil smily requried
You still can't put a bounty on someone without the proper evidence. But good luck.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
11.11.2012 , 03:42 PM | #343
yes you can, it all tooo easyy
just need the funds and some contacts
unless icecream post tomorrow or some say they want, of thoose role`s i do big post tomorrow.
Where I set up, repear squad

MdLogan
11.11.2012 , 08:08 PM | #344
Okay have some unfortunate news. From what I can tell icecream is not going to be able to post again.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
11.11.2012 , 08:19 PM | #345
Sorry all my sub had ran out and I had to wait til I got some money.
What did I miss?

MdLogan
11.11.2012 , 11:26 PM | #346
Good to have you back. Well HK is conspiring with Mean, not in a bad way. While Rafeesh is on the bridge waiting to see if Ravna will notice. Sabrina is pulling together a power structure, which I truly hope works out for her. Mal is at the reviver's fleet seeing if there can be anything done to mend the damage that was done, while Zharron is being sent with a squad of men to help, or at least that is what I gathered from what I read. Graal said that the Republic had nothing to do with the crash ship, while pointing guns back at Hadock and telling him to stand down. If I am wrong with anything please correct me.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

MdLogan
11.11.2012 , 11:48 PM | #347
Okay From what I can guess there was little to nothing wrong from earlier so there you Icecream.

icecreampants
11.12.2012 , 12:14 AM | #348
Ravna was never on the bridge... She went with Hadock to go see what Graal and the others had to say about the ship hyperspacing into the planet. But I can mod everything to be about accurate if thats cool.

MdLogan
11.12.2012 , 12:15 AM | #349
No I will mod. Don't worry.

MdLogan
11.12.2012 , 12:18 AM | #350
Okay all fixed.