Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Secret Stratagem (Sign-Ups)


legolegion's Avatar


legolegion
11.11.2012 , 01:46 PM | #331
so imperial
know hutt
so only the republic to go then

ToEasy's Avatar


ToEasy
11.11.2012 , 01:48 PM | #332
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
so imperial
know hutt
so only the republic to go then
Yeah, though that one will be harder considering Zarron semi-supports the republic so he tries not to do anything bad in republic space.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion's Avatar


legolegion
11.11.2012 , 02:13 PM | #333
It can be engineered, trust me it can be engineered (I want an evil smily)

ToEasy's Avatar


ToEasy
11.11.2012 , 02:19 PM | #334
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
It can be engineered, trust me it can be engineered (I want an evil smily)
Good luck with that.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion's Avatar


legolegion
11.11.2012 , 02:32 PM | #335
Yes I know the evil smily, not happing anytime soon.
Oh toeasy, to make stuff up. About a mandalorian bounty hunter, to the republic should not be hard.

ToEasy's Avatar


ToEasy
11.11.2012 , 02:44 PM | #336
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
Yes I know the evil smily, not happing anytime soon.
Oh toeasy, to make stuff up. About a mandalorian bounty hunter, to the republic should not be hard.
Yet this mandalorian bounty hunter has done jobs for the republic and has helped them with battles. So if you say that a mandalorian bounty hunter in black and green armor has done crimes to the republic, I highly doubt that they will believe you.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion's Avatar


legolegion
11.11.2012 , 03:00 PM | #337
True, but if i doctor some cctv footage, of you taking creds of sith lord. Then put some intel on computer, they happen to slice. Saying you getting a standard payment off, a sith lord for intel. It could look like your a planet, then the reason you helped them. Would look it was to get intel, for a sith lord
Then they might put a bounty, on your head.

REALLY NEED AN EVIL SMILY

Will post again, after I know no one wants to play the agent or the slicer

ToEasy's Avatar


ToEasy
11.11.2012 , 03:02 PM | #338
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
True, but if i doctor some cctv footage, of you taking creds of sith lord. Then put some intel on computer, they happen to slice. Saying you getting a standard payment off, a sith lord for intel. It could look like your a planet, then the reason you helped them. Would look it was to get intel, for a sith lord
Then they might put a bounty, on your head.

REALLY NEED AN EVIL SMILY
Then I could show the republic my trophy case full of sith lightsabers. Plus my history with the sith. I am sure they would believe you then. Yeah, they need an evil smily.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion's Avatar


legolegion
11.11.2012 , 03:22 PM | #339
Simple way around that, is to give you a lightsaber. As part of the payment, and sith lords kill each other anyway.

ToEasy's Avatar


ToEasy
11.11.2012 , 03:25 PM | #340
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
Simple way around that, is to give you a lightsaber. As part of the payment, and sith lords kill each other anyway.
Well that could work if a sith didn't kill Zarron's father and if Zarron didn't hate the sith. Plus the fact that Zarron only takes credits. Not lightsabers.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu