Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Orange (Moddable) Techblade, Any Leads?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Jedi Consular
Orange (Moddable) Techblade, Any Leads?

Assillius
10.31.2012 , 10:47 PM | #71
didn't read the thread but when you do belsavis daily after 4m heroic i think you receive orange gear for all your companions and techblade for qysen so enjoy

possumcatcher
11.10.2012 , 12:31 AM | #72
I couldn't get an OJ Custom Techblade for Qyzen very cheaply,so what I had to do was simply do Herioc instance missions on Coruscant over and over until I got 14 Coruscant Commedations and then I used that to buy a low level OJ Techblade from the Coruscant Commedations Vendors. :'(

Ugly looking sword, But it's working somewhat. :'(

I am currently level 38, so I got a lot of strange looks farming such low level Herioc Missions, but hey, I got an OJ techblade.

MishraArtificer
11.10.2012 , 04:43 AM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by possumcatcher View Post
I couldn't get an OJ Custom Techblade for Qyzen very cheaply,so what I had to do was simply do Herioc instance missions on Coruscant over and over until I got 14 Coruscant Commedations and then I used that to buy a low level OJ Techblade from the Coruscant Commedations Vendors. :'(

Ugly looking sword, But it's working somewhat. :'(

I am currently level 38, so I got a lot of strange looks farming such low level Herioc Missions, but hey, I got an OJ techblade.
Level 38?

Did you get to Balmorra yet? The Equipment Commendations vendor there has a Prototype N-30 Battle Techblade for 14 Balmorra Commendations. Probably the single gnarliest-looking melee weapon in the game right now.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be much less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

possumcatcher
11.10.2012 , 09:11 AM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by MishraArtificer View Post
Level 38?

Did you get to Balmorra yet? The Equipment Commendations vendor there has a Prototype N-30 Battle Techblade for 14 Balmorra Commendations. Probably the single gnarliest-looking melee weapon in the game right now.
I just completed Balmorra, Bonus and all and I KNOW I overlooked it, if I even bothered to look. But I appreciate you telling me this, I gonna go to Balmorra now and look. If I don't have enough commedations, I get my brother in law and we'll keep doing Herioc Missions until I get it. Thank you.

possumcatcher
11.10.2012 , 01:32 PM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by MishraArtificer View Post
Level 38?

Hey thanks again!!! I am about to buy it and mod it out and fraking use it!!! I didn't have enough commedations, so I had to get my brother in law and his friends to team up with me and we did a bunch of herioc missions there. So now I have enough commedations to buy!!! I gotta go so I dont forget to buy the sword.

Shingi
11.11.2012 , 01:02 PM | #76
I don't know if it has already been mentioned, but I just purchased an orange techblade from the Coruscant vendor for 14 coruscant commendations....
~~~Kayson Legacy~~~
"The Courageous" - Raein - Sith Juggernaut
"The Courageous" - Kaiylee - Scoundrel
"The Courageous" - Isildur - Sith Sorcerer

ZeroPlus
11.11.2012 , 01:31 PM | #77
Also, every single weapons vendor sells a moddable techblade and techstaff (as well as a vibrosword).
If you seek answers, you must always ask questions. - Master Vandar Tokare.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

JamieKirby
11.12.2012 , 06:54 PM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by tufy View Post
If it can be done by a healer Sage, it can be done by a dps Sage of any spec. Hell, these days, I'm even running Red Reaper as dps sage with Nadia, we plow through everything with nothing but Force Armor (except the bridge boss, which Nadia has to solo while I click crystals )
Ok, that i can't believe, Nadia loses too much health too quick to solo flashpoints with her, unless you are doing them while you are overleveled for them, because at the higher level, force armor lasts maybe 1 or 2 hits.....depending on if its a crit or not, which sometimes, makes me feel like not even bothering putting the armor on. lol

Maybe it was gear? who knows, i don't put my companion in top notch stuff, except for weapons, otherwise its just what i get via questing and loot drops, no one crafts anything other then orange gear, which is next to impossible to keep updated, unless you find a crafter that isn't a greedy sod that asks for 4x the cost of the items as a tip, which effectively makes it not a tip. lol

JamieKirby
11.12.2012 , 06:56 PM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by ZeroPlus View Post
Also, every single weapons vendor sells a moddable techblade and techstaff (as well as a vibrosword).
I tried to point this out, it seems to have fallen on deaf ears....

Baltraseic
11.16.2012 , 10:05 PM | #80
Guys please stop when this thread was originally started there were no moddable techblades they have since been added to the game