Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Assassin focusing on strength instead of Willpower?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Assassin focusing on strength instead of Willpower?

Darighaaz
11.11.2012 , 10:54 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by verfallen View Post
Eh. Btw that was your best one? creativity must not be a forte of yours eh? still getting reported.

So you put out a whack-job idea like this to get feedback and then report someone for giving said feedback? O.o

Yes, he was a little crass and I do apologize that someone made you look stupid in public but beyond that he was PC, didn't insult or curse, and I see no violation of any license agreements...

So with that being said, is stating that you are reporting someone the new "I'm telling my mommy!!!"? If you are reporting someone for a justifiable reason then report them, don't say it, do it.

If you replace all of you willpower with strength you simply will not find a group and if you use GF to find one, chances are high that the first person who looks at your gear will start laughing at you, call you every variation of noob possible (potentially creating a few on the fly) and then vote kick you.

So yes, you "could" do it but don't expect the carebear response from the other players that you appear to be looking for.

verfallen
11.11.2012 , 12:57 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Darighaaz View Post
So you put out a whack-job idea like this to get feedback and then report someone for giving said feedback? O.o

Yes, he was a little crass and I do apologize that someone made you look stupid in public but beyond that he was PC, didn't insult or curse, and I see no violation of any license agreements...

So with that being said, is stating that you are reporting someone the new "I'm telling my mommy!!!"? If you are reporting someone for a justifiable reason then report them, don't say it, do it.

If you replace all of you willpower with strength you simply will not find a group and if you use GF to find one, chances are high that the first person who looks at your gear will start laughing at you, call you every variation of noob possible (potentially creating a few on the fly) and then vote kick you.

So yes, you "could" do it but don't expect the carebear response from the other players that you appear to be looking for.

Said post I reported got deleted. Thinking is not your forte eh?

I'm also not the OP, and pretty much gave him the answer you are apparently giving me.

So rather than look stupid again in public, you might want to actually read a thread before posting.

MorgonKara
11.11.2012 , 01:04 PM | #23
One of my former guildmates tried this when SWTOR first launched but I think it was because he didn't believe Assassins had Willpower as their main stat. Needless to say it didn't work.
Armormech-Armstech-Chemist-Mor-gon-M'orgon-Maxxi
Armormech-Armstech-Biochem-Artifice-Synthweaving-Cybertech
The Craft Legacy ~The Ebon Hawk

MorgonKara
11.11.2012 , 01:07 PM | #24
The funny thing is you had to go way out of your way to actually get Strength stats as an Assassin because no light armor or doubleblade lightsabers come with it.
Armormech-Armstech-Chemist-Mor-gon-M'orgon-Maxxi
Armormech-Armstech-Biochem-Artifice-Synthweaving-Cybertech
The Craft Legacy ~The Ebon Hawk