Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Master D.. where will you be going when the transfers come?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Master Dar'Nala
Master D.. where will you be going when the transfers come?

Jumpchan
11.02.2012 , 12:16 AM | #71
ive tried leveling on the bastion
and i have to agree sometimes its fine cant even notice the ms

but other times in pvp and in the world where you spam a move and it just never goes off..

add the fact going from legacy 50 to 0 and no buffs its really a complete grind i cant find the motivation to do

well its frustrating to say the least
ill just continue with master D raiding and casual pvp with friends
waiting for a merge or sorts
other then that life living i spose

if legacy was account bound though id probably be gone
Jump
/avoid

Deviouzzz
11.02.2012 , 07:48 AM | #72
master d for life!
Deviouz
Nightmare Council - Master Dar'Nala
"Scientists are saying the future is going to be far more futuristic than they originally predicted."

Chaori
11.03.2012 , 02:31 AM | #73
7:30pm (prime time), Master D Imp population: http://i.imgur.com/aAbZ2.jpg. 25 people on fleet.

Ever so slowly dying.

rmitchell
11.05.2012 , 03:44 AM | #74
if you want competitive pvp, our server The Bastion is your best bet of those 3. The only server I've seen so far with better competition is pot5 and thats an east coast server so more lat problems for people from apac there than the bastion. If you do end up rerolling on the bastion, hit up pretty much anyone in Hey I'm MVP(me or justbaddies especially), we like to help out new guilds start up for rateds if they should need it. good luck

EDIT: oh and if you want to see some rateds on our server before u make ur decision
Hey I'm MVP Marauder stream-http://www.twitch.tv/sharkyn87
Don't Panic Vanguard stream-http://www.twitch.tv/tepic_ve
RYRE -> Ryere
Nadd's Sarcophagus -> The Bastion
The grand legacy of delicious breads
<Hey Im Nostrum>

denpic
11.06.2012 , 11:09 PM | #75
I can't stand the latency in pvp on the us servers, I rolled to dalborra its a pretty fun server Pvp queues are good and consistent I'm going to stick it out on the APAC servers until they offer a merger Or worse case transfers back to the us

cuttothechase
11.07.2012 , 02:54 PM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by rmitchell View Post
if you want competitive pvp, our server The Bastion is your best bet of those 3. The only server I've seen so far with better competition is pot5 and thats an east coast server so more lat problems for people from apac there than the bastion. If you do end up rerolling on the bastion, hit up pretty much anyone in Hey I'm MVP(me or justbaddies especially), we like to help out new guilds start up for rateds if they should need it. good luck

EDIT: oh and if you want to see some rateds on our server before u make ur decision
Hey I'm MVP Marauder stream-http://www.twitch.tv/sharkyn87
Don't Panic Vanguard stream-http://www.twitch.tv/tepic_ve
Hi Ryre, I used to be on Nadd's Sarcophogus with you.
We appreciate your offer and i remember you being quite good http://i.imgur.com/2eDeX.jpg ...
...but in that twitch TV feed... what's with the Rated win trading in the Voidstar at the 39 minute mark? Is that common? Or did you just meet up with a team that gave up and you agreed to let them have medals?
..also in the Novare directly following that you guys went straight for the 3 cap...that indicates that you feel pretty confident that you'd get. On Master D that can't even be attempted... whoever guards a node solo couldn't/wouldn't be soloed in time before help arrived meanwhile South would be capped because it'd be short a player..in this case 2 players. Is the level of competiton generally that low or did you realize it was possible because it was vs a bad team?

rmitchell
11.10.2012 , 06:03 AM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by cuttothechase View Post
Hi Ryre, I used to be on Nadd's Sarcophogus with you.
We appreciate your offer and i remember you being quite good http://i.imgur.com/2eDeX.jpg ...
...but in that twitch TV feed... what's with the Rated win trading in the Voidstar at the 39 minute mark? Is that common? Or did you just meet up with a team that gave up and you agreed to let them have medals?
..also in the Novare directly following that you guys went straight for the 3 cap...that indicates that you feel pretty confident that you'd get. On Master D that can't even be attempted... whoever guards a node solo couldn't/wouldn't be soloed in time before help arrived meanwhile South would be capped because it'd be short a player..in this case 2 players. Is the level of competiton generally that low or did you realize it was possible because it was vs a bad team?
Theres a lot of variation in skill on this server. Theres some guilds that can just be stomped because they are new to rateds, under geared etc. There is some win trading as well but usually its during hours that the actual rated teams dont que, every once and a while u get them. We don't win trade but when theres a new or under geared guild unless we want to get to the better teams quickly we will let them have some medals so they keep queing, get comms and don't get discouraged etc. But as for competition theres Hey I'm MVP, Don't Panic, Synergy, BadCompany, Volition, Nothing-Personal, and a couple other really good guilds that all que very regularly. And that screenshot, i miss my old 4's team, baken, ageon, and muff. What sucks though is that this a problem on any higher pop server, is that you get paired with teams that you out class so often when theres other teams queing that are on your level but they get paired with the bad teams as well so you play a ton of really bad teams until you get the good teams. It's a serious flaw with the matchmaking system for rateds >.<
RYRE -> Ryere
Nadd's Sarcophagus -> The Bastion
The grand legacy of delicious breads
<Hey Im Nostrum>

cuttothechase
11.10.2012 , 08:41 PM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by rmitchell View Post
Theres a lot of variation in skill on this server. Theres some guilds that can just be stomped because they are new to rateds, under geared etc. There is some win trading as well but usually its during hours that the actual rated teams dont que, every once and a while u get them. We don't win trade but when theres a new or under geared guild unless we want to get to the better teams quickly we will let them have some medals so they keep queing, get comms and don't get discouraged etc. But as for competition theres Hey I'm MVP, Don't Panic, Synergy, BadCompany, Volition, Nothing-Personal, and a couple other really good guilds that all que very regularly. And that screenshot, i miss my old 4's team, baken, ageon, and muff. What sucks though is that this a problem on any higher pop server, is that you get paired with teams that you out class so often when theres other teams queing that are on your level but they get paired with the bad teams as well so you play a ton of really bad teams until you get the good teams. It's a serious flaw with the matchmaking system for rateds >.<
Thank you for your excellent reply. Very honest and open. At least you get pops... we get almost none without pre-scheduling another team to play on the same night. As for the matching system technically i believe it was desisgned to match similar ranked teams but i'd be guessing it needs a much bigger pool of teams before that system actually worked effectively..Thanks again

Shioji
11.11.2012 , 10:32 AM | #79
Yeah i have rerolled on Bastion my self and hitting 50 recently the pvp seems really good considering im in full Recruit gear slowly getting some BM gear its not as bad as you would think there are hardly any premade WH geared teams rolling around, people do freak out when they see a few recruits on a team but the other team most of the time have the same amount or just really bad for a geared player, just today i was in a 4man group with Tinks and Victoria both are in full recruit aswell Tinkks topped the healing by heaps against much much better geared healers and Vic pulls out 400k+ damage done as Anni on her Mara (thats in MK-1 recruit gear) ive won alot more games then i have lost

TLR : PvP is great dont be discouraged by being in crap gear for a bit its really really easy to farm up now then it was pre 1.2/1.3 and come show these americans how to PvP

also PS ILY Ryere and Justbaddies :P
Rambojenkins - Vanguard OG
I Put Da Team on Ma Back

Antiskeptic
11.11.2012 , 12:07 PM | #80
Quote: Originally Posted by Shioji View Post
Yeah i have rerolled on Bastion my self and hitting 50 recently the pvp seems really good considering im in full Recruit gear slowly getting some BM gear its not as bad as you would think there are hardly any premade WH geared teams rolling around, people do freak out when they see a few recruits on a team but the other team most of the time have the same amount or just really bad for a geared player, just today i was in a 4man group with Tinks and Victoria both are in full recruit aswell Tinkks topped the healing by heaps against much much better geared healers and Vic pulls out 400k+ damage done as Anni on her Mara (thats in MK-1 recruit gear) ive won alot more games then i have lost

TLR : PvP is great dont be discouraged by being in crap gear for a bit its really really easy to farm up now then it was pre 1.2/1.3 and come show these americans how to PvP

also PS ILY Ryere and Justbaddies :P
I kind of think that's the point some people are trying to make, this isn't 'good' pvp. Sure it's balanced but the players are terrible. So for the average bear, the average wz, it is good, for ranked it's a bad thing.
//