Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith Assassin Or Jug

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Sith Assassin Or Jug

SithVincere
11.10.2012 , 02:57 PM | #1
I am stuck between each of these classes. I haven't played since the first month of release and imagine alot has changed. I currently have each one at level 11 ( they were at that stage anyway).
I was wondering in pvp with all the new patches since I quit which of the two would be better at dealing out good damage while being able to survive a few hits too? Or is jugg the type of class where you cant be killed but cant kill and assassin the type where you can kill but one hit and you die?

Info on both classes would be helpful, its hard to find information in date :/
Cheers!

Kanjir
11.10.2012 , 06:52 PM | #2
They can both be good in pvp, it's up to you which play style you prefer. Assassins have stealth obviously so it's easier for them to get away or pick and choose their fights. Juggs have intercede and charge which lets them move quite quickly. If you go rage spec then they're able to hit pretty hard, and also have a second leap.

Look at their skill trees and decide which one you think sounds more interesting to you.

Helig
11.11.2012 , 04:14 AM | #3
Just go Assasin. Juggernaut is top-heavy, and shines only with gear. Not even mentioning that it can take a lot to get used to in terms of resource management and skill usage.

Sin, on the other hand, is rather forgiving in terms of both, survivability and resource-management. It does respectable damage, even in Darkness (tank) spec, which, when hybridized with Madness, is one of the strongest specs there currently are. Before each fight, you can almost always mind maze the strongest enemy and take apart the weaker ones.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie