Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Disconnection issues?

-Holmes
11.10.2012 , 07:15 PM | #1
Has anyone else been experiencing random disconnects? Being booted to server select? I've been having this issue for the last day or so, and it's getting mighty annoying. Dropped out of winning warzones cause of it...
(And no, it's not my internet at fault, I run TOR in windowed mode and when I start lagging I open Firefox and check if my net is down. It never is.)
Quote:
Australia has 7 out of the top 10 deadly snake species. We used to have all 10, but the spiders killed off 3 of them.

BazjamB
11.10.2012 , 07:44 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by -Holmes View Post
Has anyone else been experiencing random disconnects? Being booted to server select? I've been having this issue for the last day or so, and it's getting mighty annoying. Dropped out of winning warzones cause of it...
(And no, it's not my internet at fault, I run TOR in windowed mode and when I start lagging I open Firefox and check if my net is down. It never is.)
I am having the same problem but instead my swtor gets like 4 to 5 crashes a day. I crashed yesterday couple of times and one of them was during a ranked game.
▀azjam - Sentinel // Aangelo - Vanguard // ─nge - Shadow // Angedude - Mercenary //
Angelo - Operative

-Holmes
11.10.2012 , 08:32 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by BazjamB View Post
I am having the same problem but instead my swtor gets like 4 to 5 crashes a day. I crashed yesterday couple of times and one of them was during a ranked game.
Crashing is not the issue. My ping is stable, my FPS is good, and then all of a sudden, error 9000.
Quote:
Australia has 7 out of the top 10 deadly snake species. We used to have all 10, but the spiders killed off 3 of them.

Didy_Kush
11.10.2012 , 09:48 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by -Holmes View Post
Crashing is not the issue. My ping is stable, my FPS is good, and then all of a sudden, error 9000.
I get it every now and then really no idea what the problem is

Jarlgon
11.10.2012 , 10:54 PM | #5
isn't the Error 9000 a server error?

Raekor
11.11.2012 , 08:40 PM | #6
Browsing can be fine put SWTOR will die if you are getting packet loss anywhere along the line. A program called WinMTR can help identify that. Run it in the background and if your DC's are caused by packet loss you can see where the problem is.

-Holmes
11.12.2012 , 01:00 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Raekor View Post
Browsing can be fine put SWTOR will die if you are getting packet loss anywhere along the line. A program called WinMTR can help identify that. Run it in the background and if your DC's are caused by packet loss you can see where the problem is.
I will definitely check it out.
Quote:

HolyFrogx
11.19.2012 , 06:29 AM | #8
I was getting it a bit last week, again in Warzones mostly. Seems all good since Sunday.
Frogalicious - Gimp Sentinel
Holy Frog - G'imperial Sorc