Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ahsoka Tano.... What do you think?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Ahsoka Tano.... What do you think?

Thylbanus
11.06.2012 , 07:52 AM | #91
Hands down, love the show. It's one of only 4 shows that I watch anymore. I spend most of my entertainment time playing games, but this is one show that will make me shut the game down and watch.
It's amazing how loud a dollar can be.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristin Wilson

Lord_Karsk
11.07.2012 , 03:42 PM | #92
Sounds scary
Quote:
We have many stories left to tell, and every one of them came directly from George himself. Right down to the last one, where that thing with Ahsoka happens…
http://starwarsblog.starwars.com/ind...ll-be-forever/

evilknick
11.10.2012 , 10:09 AM | #93
http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/...e-shows-future

Filoni just said in an interview this week that Lucas has decided Ahsoka's fate which is going to be revealed in the last episode of the Clone Wars.

And LOL to people who don't consider the Clone Wars canon because of your precious EU. George Lucas sits at a table and basically dictates the plot and characters for every single episode of the series. Sometimes Filoni and his crew offer him choices he likes. But this is Lucas's Star Wars. You can keep your glorified officially licensed fan fiction.

Personally I hope she is killed when Anakin kills the younglings. We never got to see what happened there.
And now we see her assisting with the training of the younglings.

I am now finally starting to like her in the series, but I think she needs to die to make Anakin more emotionally unstable. Either that, or we see her go off into hiding after Order 66 to resurface later in the stories somewhere.

And not having Anakin mention his padawan in the few weeks or months we see of his life in Episode 3 is a silly thing to throw Lucas's personal Clone Wars stories out over. We know they did many things in between Episode 2 and 3, and we know they did enough things to create an entire series over. You're just being pretentious about it, like I used to be.

AhsokaTanorules
11.10.2012 , 06:00 PM | #94
How's this for a ***** twister?

What if they make Ahsoka disappear and...."dramatic drumroll"....resurface in Episode 7. O.O

Crawelc
11.10.2012 , 07:44 PM | #95
I like her character alot. I really hope she escapes Order 66, but I can also see the point of the people arguing for the story part of Anakin killing her.
Imprimis <Fight><Redemption><Conquest>
All Imprimis All the time.

BrandonSM
11.10.2012 , 08:41 PM | #96
I see her exiling herself...
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

obi_bendyouova
11.11.2012 , 04:04 PM | #97
i like the idea of her going into self exile after she survives order 66 and comes back many years later in ep 7 as someone who was in hiding but can come out now that the empire is gone.maybe she could help and older luke with the retoration of the order. i love the EU but if they have to scap it for some new stories and ideas i am not so narrow minded that i wont like it. lets wait and see.
I wonder if the Indiana Jones movies were Han Solos dreams while he was frozen in carbonite?

JettrikRyflix
11.11.2012 , 09:23 PM | #98
Ahsoka gets frozen in carbonite, and sits in some crime lord's basement for 50 years or so, and wakes up just in time to be the central character of Episode VII.
You heard it here first. :P

AhsokaTanorules
11.12.2012 , 03:51 AM | #99
Quote: Originally Posted by JettrikRyflix View Post
Ahsoka gets frozen in carbonite, and sits in some crime lord's basement for 50 years or so, and wakes up just in time to be the central character of Episode VII.
You heard it here first. :P
Well she just got caught by those types and I would rather Hondo Ohnaka got credit for her vote off the island then whiny Haydenkin.

Eillack
11.12.2012 , 08:57 AM | #100
Quote: Originally Posted by AhsokaTanorules View Post
How's this for a ***** twister?

What if they make Ahsoka disappear and...."dramatic drumroll"....resurface in Episode 7. O.O
News from the future:

"..And with the historic and embarrasing release of Star Wars Episode VI in theares this weekend...as you can tell not too many have shown up compared to the other releases of the Star Wars franchise.."
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.