Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Free-to-Play Preview Episode 2

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Free-to-Play Preview Episode 2
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Izrin's Avatar


Izrin
11.10.2012 , 07:43 AM | #71
I don't like the fact of the market the button looks huge they need to fix that plus they also need to fix bugs in this game before they release any new stuff but EA and bioware guys always do that .

Will the cartel market carry diffrent characters for purchase?
Will the cartel market also increase the number of character slots?

I am a paid subscriber I will continue also to be a paid subscriber to this game but I want to know the list of options with this F2P market seems in the video they are a bunch of toys and nothing supporting on increaseing character slots so I can play more characters also seems to me that no added species to this game to make me play further or in depth of a newer character in story.

these are the things that seems to be critical to future play, not saying the toys aren't cool but doesn't seem to be other planets to do more questing added to the galaxy either.

Beniboybling's Avatar


Beniboybling
11.10.2012 , 07:51 AM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by Izrin View Post
I don't like the fact of the market the button looks huge they need to fix that plus they also need to fix bugs in this game before they release any new stuff but EA and bioware guys always do that .

Will the cartel market carry diffrent characters for purchase?
Will the cartel market also increase the number of character slots?

I am a paid subscriber I will continue also to be a paid subscriber to this game but I want to know the list of options with this F2P market seems in the video they are a bunch of toys and nothing supporting on increaseing character slots so I can play more characters also seems to me that no added species to this game to make me play further or in depth of a newer character in story.

these are the things that seems to be critical to future play, not saying the toys aren't cool but doesn't seem to be other planets to do more questing added to the galaxy either.
Update 1.5 answers all your questions.

Hyde_v's Avatar


Hyde_v
11.10.2012 , 08:08 AM | #73
This video will not load / play for me.
"And they probably redesigned the whole sickbay too. I know engineers. They love to change things." -Dr. McCoy, ST:TMP

Alduinsm's Avatar


Alduinsm
11.10.2012 , 08:11 AM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by Hyde_v View Post
This video will not load / play for me.
Watch it on Youtube then
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKMIT...eature=g-all-u
Shin

Izrin's Avatar


Izrin
11.10.2012 , 08:13 AM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Update 1.5 answers all your questions.
It doesn't seem to, didn't see anything about newer species nor anything about new character slots( creating new characters) all that I seen was the market , and other options oh and I didn't see any other planets like Felucia, Geonosis or Naboo and Mustafar

which I think that is funny that they are Geonosians at alderaan and tattooine but have no home planet

Cerixy's Avatar


Cerixy
11.10.2012 , 08:26 AM | #76
Cartel packs sound like the lock boxes from another scifi MMO.... they suck and are nothing but a money grab.

Beniboybling's Avatar


Beniboybling
11.10.2012 , 09:00 AM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by Izrin View Post
It doesn't seem to, didn't see anything about newer species nor anything about new character slots( creating new characters) all that I seen was the market , and other options oh and I didn't see any other planets like Felucia, Geonosis or Naboo and Mustafar

which I think that is funny that they are Geonosians at alderaan and tattooine but have no home planet
There adding new content and storyline on Belsavis and a new companion.

Izrin's Avatar


Izrin
11.10.2012 , 09:19 AM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
There adding new content and storyline on Belsavis and a new companion.
I know that but it doesn't answer my orginal question which was added new content by newer characters to play and more slots to fill with them newer questing with newer planets I would love to see a newer story added in, I love to see other classses like a force adept or a witch hunter with a tree branch or an idle on a new planet with it's own story like how the war effected their communities and how they fall into the jedi/sith hands for their war not recycled planets added content seems they took an easy way out

Beniboybling's Avatar


Beniboybling
11.10.2012 , 09:37 AM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by Izrin View Post
I know that but it doesn't answer my orginal question which was added new content by newer characters to play and more slots to fill with them newer questing with newer planets I would love to see a newer story added in, I love to see other classses like a force adept or a witch hunter with a tree branch or an idle on a new planet with it's own story like how the war effected their communities and how they fall into the jedi/sith hands for their war not recycled planets added content seems they took an easy way out
All this is probably on its way though, is it not? New Species: Cathar. New Planet/Story: Makeb. Not sure about a witch hunter with a tree branch though, doesn't sound very star wars...

faramirpss's Avatar


faramirpss
11.10.2012 , 10:11 AM | #80
Hmmm.... sounds.... interesting