Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem (Sign-Ups)

MdLogan
11.08.2012 , 11:09 AM | #311
Possibly, if you are willing to change your plans on making everybody think you are a god, you could try mustafar. If you are trying to get a constant money supply then that is relatively easy, however if you are trying to take over a planet then that is not so easy. There are multiple other planets that you could get a constant money supply on. I really can't bring many off the top of my head.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
11.09.2012 , 12:15 PM | #313
before I post does anyone want to play
a member of reaper squad
the new keeper
or the agent
or the sclicer i requsted

otherwise it all goes my way

MdLogan
11.09.2012 , 01:35 PM | #314
Unless anyone wants to be one of those then, it is fine going your way.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
11.09.2012 , 03:27 PM | #315
no problem
will post tomorrow if some one does take over any let me know

MdLogan
11.10.2012 , 01:17 AM | #316
Meanken just letting you know, I will wait until Icecream has responded to to Rafeesh before HK finds him. So you might want to bunk down for a bit, maybe work on character progression. I will have HK come back once or twice to give you a com or tell you that he hasn't found Rafeesh yet.

legolegion
11.10.2012 , 02:04 AM | #317
mdlogan i am going to do same
see if tooeasy or icecream wish play one of thoose chars

MdLogan
11.10.2012 , 02:18 AM | #318
Okay lets see how this goes.

ToEasy
11.10.2012 , 08:01 AM | #319
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
mdlogan i am going to do same
see if tooeasy or icecream wish play one of thoose chars
I guess I can play reaper squad.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
11.10.2012 , 10:54 AM | #320
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
I guess I can play reaper squad.
okay
guess mind control not going to work then