Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What is the name of your character's lightsaber?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Roleplaying
What is the name of your character's lightsaber?

Jenzali
11.09.2012 , 06:35 PM | #21
Edit: Whoops, double post.
Dashto Vant - Arsenal Mercenary - The most dashing bounty hunter in the galaxy.

Ardim
11.09.2012 , 06:54 PM | #22
My Marauder's primary lightsaber is Deathbringer. Secondary is Lifedestroyer.
The Alabaster Legacy
Server: Jedi Covenant
Isaac: Sith Marauder Skradin: Mercenary Washington: Operative

DarthAeonis
12.17.2012 , 02:05 AM | #23
The weapons of Darth Aeonis are a custom-made purple-black saber he calls Damnation and a yellow-black saber he calls Salvation
"Evil is an illusion, there is only victory."

dacentabaal
12.28.2012 , 10:00 PM | #24
Juggs Lightsaber - Deunan

Guardians Lightsaber - Cortez

Shadows Lightsaber - Erebos

Sorcs Lightsaber - Ceva
Tamworth - England (I don't like or drink Tea)
The Progenitor RP English Server
CE Owner
Friend Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/sdFwY8

Randycamel
01.02.2013 , 07:11 PM | #25
My Guardians sabre is called "Penance"

"An act of self-mortification or devotion performed voluntarily to show sorrow for a sin or other wrongdoing"

Ties in well with the use of a sabre to kill to protect.

DoctorJest
01.03.2013 , 10:35 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Selvec View Post
Naming a lightsaber sounds like a very sith thing to do. Immortalising a weapon, a tool of violence. Doesn't sound very jedi-ish however.
I don't think it sounds very Sith either. The strength of a Sith comes from their passions, not their tools. And a tool is discarded when it no longer is useful to a Sith; a Sith could throw a lightsaber away for a new one without a thought.

Bird_of_Thunder
01.03.2013 , 02:10 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by DoctorJest View Post
I don't think it sounds very Sith either. The strength of a Sith comes from their passions, not their tools. And a tool is discarded when it no longer is useful to a Sith; a Sith could throw a lightsaber away for a new one without a thought.
only for some Sith. For instance I've been using the lightsaber I got on DK (Vile Avenger Lightsaber), and just been updating it with the best mods, hilts, enhancements, etc.

I find that immortalizing my weapon is fun. On my 50 I did the same thing, and just modded my beginning lightsaber throughout the story
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

DoctorJest
01.03.2013 , 02:24 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
only for some Sith. For instance I've been using the lightsaber I got on DK (Vile Avenger Lightsaber), and just been updating it with the best mods, hilts, enhancements, etc.

I find that immortalizing my weapon is fun. On my 50 I did the same thing, and just modded my beginning lightsaber throughout the story
I don't think that what you as a player are choosing to do for fun doesn't really reflect what would be appropriate to the Sith Code. Unless you're saying you're a Sith in real life.