Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Notorious Synergy

Didy_Kush
11.09.2012 , 06:22 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by jwalsham View Post
And when did your pve guild beat us in ranked **** face? You sure its your pve guild?? They dont even like you.. Nobody does......
Yes sorry.... we can't beat you if you don't queue

your pathetic

jwalsham
11.09.2012 , 06:38 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by Didy_Kush View Post
Yes sorry.... we can't beat you if you don't queue

your pathetic
Try to move your curfew a bit later than usual.. Sure mommy will understand unless you have to baby sit your siblings i totally understand.

PS: its your'e not your... Your statement should've been "you're pathetic" - you got pathetic spelled correctly kudos.. Thank God for spell check hey
Jwalsh - Just Relax - The Jekk Jekk Tarr/ Dalborra/ The Bastion/The Harbringer

i got the magic stick

Didy_Kush
11.09.2012 , 06:41 PM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by jwalsham View Post
Try to move your curfew a bit later than usual.. Sure mommy will understand unless you have to baby sit your siblings i totally understand.

PS: its your'e not your... Your statement should've been "you're pathetic" - you got pathetic spelled correctly kudos.. Thank God for spell check hey
Guess I should wait for you to edit that post hey

Lol.

jwalsham
11.09.2012 , 06:44 PM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by Didy_Kush View Post
Guess I should wait for you to edit that post hey

Lol.
Which part? That you suck?? I was kind enough to edit
Jwalsh - Just Relax - The Jekk Jekk Tarr/ Dalborra/ The Bastion/The Harbringer

i got the magic stick

vizrah
11.09.2012 , 09:56 PM | #65
I like carth, not coz he's part of NS it's because all the time when NS were starting to PVP cake always presented us with a challenge. And carth is a damn good player who works well with the team, hate him or like him, he still does what is needed in a team aspect game. PVP isn't about 1v1 it's about team work. If its about 1v1 or 2v2 arena style mentality go back to wow.

To all pvpers let's get rateds going on! heaps of easy rated comms so we can all gear up and rebuild this pvp community together.

Special thanks to SN, Mind walkers,Excession and tough and all the other pug/guilds that qued for rateds it was fun and challenging.

Arya - NS

FoxFactor
11.27.2012 , 03:06 AM | #66
Quote: Originally Posted by vizrah View Post
I like carth, not coz he's part of NS it's because all the time when NS were starting to PVP cake always presented us with a challenge. And carth is a damn good player who works well with the team, hate him or like him, he still does what is needed in a team aspect game. PVP isn't about 1v1 it's about team work. If its about 1v1 or 2v2 arena style mentality go back to wow.

To all pvpers let's get rateds going on! heaps of easy rated comms so we can all gear up and rebuild this pvp community together.

Special thanks to SN, Mind walkers,Excession and tough and all the other pug/guilds that qued for rateds it was fun and challenging.

Arya - NS
I agree with this! We are stepping into PvP as a guild. We will be on wednesday night as a team. other nights are scheduled for our PvE part! I look forward to the games to come
| FoxFactor | SulFoxside | Foxicle |

Fearless|emosraeF