Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lvl 50 PvP bug on The Ebon Hawk

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Lvl 50 PvP bug on The Ebon Hawk
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

kloma
10.29.2012 , 11:39 PM | #111
broke game is broke. and paying for the damn privilege too.

logging in now is to send companions out to gather mats (broken too)

SirPhoenixKnight
10.30.2012 , 02:52 AM | #112
Well Dalborra server had same thing but it was the Huttball wz that bugged...

also the ship disappearing didnt happen but instead when getting on ya ship and using the galaxy map even if you dont go no were you lose all the partical graphics like the air stream that comes off you when activating sprint or rocket boost or light streams off of engines are not there when moving owe and my favorite blaster fire going every which way and the map tearing with it every time you fire or get fired on or when using shields LOL...

oh and the pvp bug was on our server for 4 weeks...the patch fixed it for like 2 days then it broke again...
but is now fixed for us so far as it lasted the week but the graphic problem is still there for lots of ppl...

ML_DoubleTap
10.30.2012 , 08:34 AM | #113
Saw the patch note about this...really hoping it's fixed now. Some updates would have been nice, or even an off-cycle patch. However, if it's fixed I'm sure we'll all be happy enough.
Bonkurz

ML_DoubleTap
10.30.2012 , 10:20 AM | #114
Ran three WZs on my lvl 50 imp and all was well. Thank you for taking care of this.
Bonkurz

HotStuff_SW
10.30.2012 , 07:34 PM | #115
Quote: Originally Posted by ML_DoubleTap View Post
Ran three WZs on my lvl 50 imp and all was well. Thank you for taking care of this.
Ran two as a Pub, and everything worked perfectly on this side as well. Thank you!

Beesodd
10.30.2012 , 08:12 PM | #116 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Thanks for the confirmations that this is working now, everyone.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

jasestu
10.31.2012 , 02:19 PM | #117
Thanks guys! All hassles related to this bug seem to have disappeared with the latest patch. I'm still allowed to be bitter about missing out on opportunities to get group finder BH comms though right?

LordXayd
11.09.2012 , 04:58 PM | #118
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Thanks for the confirmations that this is working now, everyone.
So when you say its working now, it sounds like youre saying BW fixed a bug, but with no recompense to the cheats. That sounds to me like, if someone finds a bug and they dont have a moral problem with it, they should exploit it to the fullest potential no matter brazenly in front of others, just short of "admitting it".

The issue with that is not with the exploiter, but with the lesson it teaches the rest of the community. With no fear of the ban bat, and with so many pervasive bugs in this game seemingly take forever to get fixed, it sounds like a playground for chaos. That's real bad press. Especially after SWG's NGE infamy.

I have reported bugs still affecting my characters for over 6 months. It's obvious to me they will never be fixed.
To everyone that feels like flaming me, I don't care. The forums were put up so prematurely before game release that every thought has been expressed a thousand times over, and I don't feel like reading the 1000 prior threads to ensure they aren't an exact match for mine.

Balnazaar
03.14.2013 , 11:36 AM | #119
Similar problems are on The Progenitor as well. Any fixes? No, just more "We are sorry, but we dont give a frak anymore, just play and pay!" in a refined way.

warriorcat
03.14.2013 , 11:41 AM | #120
Quote: Originally Posted by Balnazaar View Post
Similar problems are on The Progenitor as well. Any fixes? No, just more "We are sorry, but we dont give a frak anymore, just play and pay!" in a refined way.
make sure a new thread is posted
Aim the rockets at Tomb of Freedom Nadd!
Level 50's Darkri/Zeraya//Jess'e char slots used 11/12
level 55 Raffes