Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dear CS, please explain this

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Dear CS, please explain this

Eszi
11.09.2012 , 10:21 AM | #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bydnIwlhm8A

Cookie to whoever solves that mystery

mentalmackem
11.09.2012 , 10:27 AM | #2
My client was doing that and still does after x amount of play time, the game seems to memory leak badly for me, i have 8gb of ram in my pc and its not uncommon for swtor to push 4-5gb of ram use after a few hours play for me, im not the only one in my guild with this issue with the memory.

CondemnedMarine
11.09.2012 , 10:36 AM | #3
On the fleet during raid time, you're bound to get a horrible framerate unless you have a super enthusiast build. From the looks of it your processor is really bad. SWTOR is much more CPU intensive than GPU intensive. It could also be a problem with your RAM (as in, not having enough).

I also seem to get framerate issues after about 4-5 hours of straight play time, but restarting my computer brings it back to normal. My frames never get as bad as yours did though.

Changemelater
11.09.2012 , 01:43 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by CondemnedMarine View Post
On the fleet during raid time, you're bound to get a horrible framerate unless you have a super enthusiast build. From the looks of it your processor is really bad. SWTOR is much more CPU intensive than GPU intensive. It could also be a problem with your RAM (as in, not having enough).

I also seem to get framerate issues after about 4-5 hours of straight play time, but restarting my computer brings it back to normal. My frames never get as bad as yours did though.
Bull ****. I've seen MULTIPLE people post their specs on here, and they've had purely gaming computers with ridiculously good hardware, and they've been having the exact same problem.

Lovette
11.09.2012 , 04:57 PM | #5
Hello CS I have a charracter named " Cop " and my issue is that on the planet Corellia I lost the quest call - Into the Fire - where I have to Defeat Guerrillas x 12 and Destroy Rebel Supply Stores x 4.

This is part of the quest chain Battle for Corellia and the issue for me is that I cannot get back that quest from the NPC so I cannot complete the chain preventing me from getting the title and codex's it gives.

I put a ingame ticket about it but the response was they cannot help me wit that....

Why can't they help??? can't anyone reset my charracters quest line on that planet so i can continue with it??

Please help me get back that quest so i can complete the chain

Thank you